Bonus Chapter: The Red Wedding - The End - Part 1

It is the day we've all been dreading or waiting eagerly for. Depends on the mood of the person I guess. It's my wedding day. I say I, even though it's two people being married. I'm much more important and better looking though.

Hongjoong kept asking me to take a little peak at my dress before I pushed him out of our room last night. Apparently it's bad luck to sleep together the night before or something San said to me. So, I don't want to take any chances, that and not letting Joongie see my dress before the actual event. 

This wedding is very non-classic, but, again, I don't want to take any bad luck chances today. Tomorrow, sure. Any other day, sure. Just not today.

San knocks on my open door, makeup bag in hand. "You ready, Y/N?"

I nod once. 

I don't know where San acquired the skills to do makeup this well, but he needs to keep it up. Start a business out of it or something. His skills are unlike anything else I've seen before.

San told me a few days ago he wanted to do my makeup. He thought it would be a good bonding experience for us on my wedding. I agreed. I didn't know he'd be this good though. He goes for a natural look, that still brings out all my features and makes me look much more brilliant and striking. And beautiful too. That is the aim of today. Looking like a goddess. That and marrying Hongjoong.

"Okay, I think I'm done here." San backs away from me as he says that.

He passes me a handheld mirror and I look into it. I'm amazed with what I see before me. I'm amazed at seeing me. I look stunning. Beyond stunning. Beyond any words I could muster up.

"Wow, just wow Sannie. This looks absolutely amazing." I respond breathlessly.

"I... well I didn't need to do much work. You're already a sight to behold. I'm sure Hongjoong feels the same way."

I smile at San. He's always been so kind to me, even back when I was much more closed off. I really appreciate his friendship.

"I think it's time for me to get my dress on." I stand up and shuffle over to the bathroom where my dress hangs away from prying eyes. "Sannie, I'm going to need your help doing up the dress but wait until I have it on. I don't need you to see my tits."

I close the bathroom door and lean over the sink. My stomach is sick with worry and anxiety. I know today will go well, but this day is never easy or breezy for any couple. There is always something that goes amiss. It won't be my makeup, it won't be my dress (I've made sure a dozen times my dress will fit perfectly, partially thanks to Azelia.

I put a hand to my stomach, wishing away the sickness I feel. It'll all be fine once I see him, I think to myself.

Quickly, I slip on the dress, and do up what I can on it. It needs to be tied up at the back and that gets a little awkward to accomplish when I'm also simultaneously holding my dress up so it doesn't fall or fold.

So I hoist it up over my breasts and step out of the bathroom backwards so the part I need done up is seen by San, and not the rest of the dress first. I would still like him to be surprised with the final look like everyone else.

"Wow, this looks like a lot of work." He says to me, grabbing what he needs to at my back.

"As tight as you can go. I need my whole figure to be on display, San." I say to him, one hand holding up my hair, the other holding up my dress for dear life.

Before San showed up, I made my hair all pretty for my big day. That at least, I could do myself. And not to pat myself on the back, but I feel I did it pretty well. San liked it.