Poke(her) Face

The branches behind us start to crack and creak.

Hongjoong removes his hands from me and turns to face the sound.

It keeps coming closer and getting louder, like the stomping of military personnel.

I bend down a little to take the knife out of it's holster and hold it out.

Then, when all seems like it's at it's worst, a little brown bunny pops out of the foliage. It sits in front of us, it's little nose scrunching at the smells of us humans and the little whiskers shift before it runs off again.

Hongjoong sighs and puts his hand over his heart. "It sounded like a 400 pound man..." he sighs.

I nod in agreement. I thought it was going to be some big beast trying to pry me out of my sexy session with my hot man.

Joong turns back to me and places my own hand over his heart. "You feel that?"

I nod again. "Yes, I feel those nice pectoral muscles."

His eyebrow raises. "Not what I meant but I see someone is still in the mood."

"Honey," I pull him into me and whisper in his ear, "I'm always in the mood."

He licks his lips and lifts me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

I make sure to waste no time and set my mouth to work on his neck while he walks us into the secrecy of the trees and moss.

"I'm gonna make sure nobody will be able to see... or hear us..." he groans out while his steps become clumsier and slower.

Without warning, he drops me onto the mossy forest floor. And in the next moment, he's on top of me, his hands working their way with my shirt and his mouth on mine. 

His tongue slips into a familiar rhythm with mine and we lay there, together, obscured from everything doing one of the things we do best together.

Hot love making.

Sounds dirty, and it sure as hell is.

(*When I end up editing this story, I may add details... we'll see...*)

~~~

When we've both finished pleasing each other, Hongjoong lets out a very grand chuckle.

"What?" I ask, exasperated.

"I've never taken a girl in the forest before. And I've never taken a girl as beautiful as you." He responds.

"While I appreciate the compliment, I know you just wanna go for another round."

He tilts his head to the side, waiting for my answer.

"Not right now. We should get back with the rest of them."

"Fineeeeeeee."

Hongjoong fixes his hair as he stands up then extends his hand for me to grab onto. When I'm up, I fix my own attire, feeling slightly guilty that it will most definitely be obvious what was going on... right after Yeosang told me about his issues with this place.

We hold each other's hands tightly and walk back into the cottage, through the back, as quietly as possible.

"Have fun out there?" San asks, perched on a wooden support beam, his arms crossed and hair falling into his face.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Sannie." I flash him my fakest, toothiest smile and brush past San, my hands still interlocked with Hongjoong's.

As we make our way up the stairs I can hear Wooyoung's complaining behind me.

"See, I told you it'd be perfectly fine to do our... stuff out there..." Wooyoung, not so quietly pouts to San.