Willingly

Waking up early enough to know it's still dark outside and also that my already messed up sleep schedule is fucked up even more is not a good start to the day.

Sitting up with a groan, I place my hand over my head. Stupid alcohol.

Then I recall the events from last night. My good god what the hell is wrong with me.

""Do you like me?"" I mutter, quoting myself. "Why the fuck would you ask someone that?"

Embarrassed with myself, I smack my forehead and then instantly bite down on my lips in pain. Stupid hangover headaches.

To avoid any more thoughts of me being stupid and of that glorious man in the room in front of me, I decide to open up my laptop and look for a job.

Crazy Ex-Wife keep taking my garden gnomes: Please Contact
Looking for HOT Hitwomen: URGENT
I've been Kidnapped: Urgent
Missing Baby Tiger: Please Contact

I click on the 'Kidnapped' title to see if there's any more information.

Thankfully, there is.

My name is Na Soojin. I've been kidnapped by my gym coach, Yang Eli. I don't know where I'm being kept but I know this can be tracked. I don't have anything to offer as a reward.

I prefer taking jobs where I make some kind of profit but I'm not going to let some kid stay kidnapped because I don't get anything in return.

Typing a few things into my laptop, I start to run a program that will find the IP address of the message. I'm sure I could have this done much quicker if I went to Jongho but I don't think he'd like to be awoken right now.

So now all I have to wait is for another two to four hours depending on the location.

~~~

An hour is how long I make myself wait before I crash into Hongjoong's room and let myself melt into him. His back is against my chest so I take this opportunity to run my hand through his hair.

"I thought you'd be asleep until at least mid afternoon," he says groggily with a morning voice.

"I couldn't wait that long to see you," I whisper and kiss his ear.

He turns around so we're now face to face. He plants a kiss on my nose and closes his eyes again. "Do you remember what happened last night?" he asks.

I sigh. "Yes. Drunk me is so stupid. I'm sorry you had to meet her."

"She was actually a lot of fun. Nice too."

I flick his forehead. "If you're not careful I'll cut you."

"If you cut me, I won't disclose if I 'like' you or not."

My breath hitches. "You don't need to do that. In fact I think I just heard my laptop, I should go-" I try to wiggle out away from him but he pulls me tight against his chest.

"You're not going anywhere, Y/N. You're going to stay right here until I say so."

"Geez, you're so bossy in bed..."

In one motion he has me on my back, and him hovering over me. "If I wasn't tired right now, I'd be pounding into you so hard you'd be begging for-"

I cover his mouth and pull him on top of me. "Yeah yeah, I get it, Mr. Horny. Let's just sleep for now."

He pulls me back to his embrace and is sound asleep within a few minutes.

I'm already awake for the rest of the day so I just play with and twirl his hair in my hands. I didn't know hair could be this soft.