Twigs

"When I first joined this team," Yeosang speaks slowly and cautiously, "I had a girlfriend. She was my girlfriend for a couple months before I joined the team too... but she changed after she claimed that I had changed."

"Did she go vegan? I know a lot of vegans can be very bitchy." I butt in.

"Way too carnivorous, anyways, we were having some issues in our relationship, she was pissed because I was away more and couldn't talk as much about my job. Frankly, she was never interested in my work until I joined the team.

"So one weekend, I got the approval from Hongjoong to take her up here. I told her I was taking her away for a surprise weekend get-away, and she agreed to come along. I made sure she was blindfolded so she wouldn't be able to locate our little place here."

He stops for a moment to catch his breath, and then continues where he left off.

"The first day went really well. We went fishing, sat by a fire, told jokes to each other. The next morning I let her know I was gonna be gone for a while because I had to go out and gather food and wood for the day... like some caveman.

"She took the opportunity in my absence to give her side hoes the chance to rail her out in the bushes. Don't know they got there. But when I came back, my arms full of wood and my bag full of berries and shit, she was there moaning and groaning having the threesome of her life."

I open my mouth to interject again but he holds up a finger to stop me.

"That's not the worst part. When I started screaming at her, she told me most of her time spent with me was her just trying to get access to what she called my "Endless cash". She thought I was loaded so she spent her time with me and then when she was done, banged it out with some other hetero couple."

"That's fucked up..." I say, feeling shocked.

"Yeah no shit."

"Well what happened after? Like how did everyone else react?"

"Hongjoong payed her a visit. He never did tell me what he did or how it went over, but his knuckles were cut up a bit."

"So that's why you've had a hard time coming back?"

"Yeah, because I have problems connecting and making connections with people due to my... history... and she messed that part of me up even more."

I let out a breath and shake my head. 

Well, that explains a bit of why Yeosang is the way he is. Cold exterior, broken interior. We're all pretty fucked up inside though.

He stands up and fixes the collar on his shirt. "Let's go back. The food will be ready to eat soon."

Yeosang take the lead back to the little cottage and I shudder with each step closer to it. Maybe it's a premonition, maybe it's because I learned there's cum of three nasty bitches that's been absorbed into the poor forest floor.

~~~

Yunho is setting napkins at each spot at the table with extreme delicacy when Yeosang and I return.

He makes sure each corner has no wrinkles and that each is pressed to perfection. He wears a warm smile on his face and hums a familiar tune.

"Oh, took you guys long enough to get back. We just calmed down Hongjoong after he threw a fit that his girlie left." Yunho said with the effervescent smile and pointing a fork at me.

"Oopsie?" I all I muster out before an angered Hongjoong rushes in at that sounds.

Joong looks between Yeosang and me. "Well, at least she wasn't alone. Y/N, I told you not to go out there."