Squishyness

Waking up in Hongjoong's arms is hands down one of the best feelings in the world.

His warm chest pressed against my back with his arms draped lovingly around me, keeping me close to him. I can't help but smile.

"You awake, N/N?" He asks in his husky morning voice that sends my heart tumbling.

"Depends. Are you?" I ask back.

He lets out a breathy chuckle and lays his head on my shoulder. "You were so good last night."

"I know. You told me as much during it."

He kisses my shoulder once and then up my neck. "I kind of want to go again," He says in between kisses.

"Unless you can magically repair my pussy from all the damage you did to it last night, I'm going to have to pass."

"Oops?"

I turn over so we're face to face. "I don't think I'm going to be able to move at all today. You're gonna have to stay here with me."

My bottom lip juts out in a sad attempt to pout.

"I wish I could," he says with a wide smile, brushing my hair away from my face, "but I have work to do today."

"What kind of work?"

"The mafia boss kind."

"So you're going out to slaughter some people."

"When you put it like that you make me sound like a villain."

"Aren't we all?"

"Not you, my dear."

He plants a soft kiss on my lips and crawls out of his bed, leaving me to clutch the soft blankets closer to me.

He slips on his usual dress shirt and leather pants, looking over his shoulder at me occasionally.

"Like what you see?" He asks, bending down to the bed once he's dressed.

"Very much so. It's a shame I'm in too much pain to enjoy it."

With that, he yanks the blankets off me and picks me up bridal style.

He walks me over to my room and lays me in my bed, tucking me into the blankets.

"Is this more comfortable?" He asks, running a hand through my hair.

"It would be better with you here beside me, but I'll take what I can get."

"I'll be back before you know it. Then you'll have me all to yourself again."

I pull him down onto my lips by the collar of his shirt. I kiss him with enough force to say goodbye and that I'll miss him without actually having to say the words.

He returns the feeling and cups my face with his hands. When he pulls away, he smiles faintly.

"I'll call ok?" He says, and then walks out of my room.

~~~

The first few hours with him gone are bearable, because I end up napping.

Then I decide I need a shower and to get up and eat.

My body isn't as decorated in bruises as it has been before so I wear a shirt with a low collar and some looser ripped jeans.

Walking proves to be slightly less painful after my shower, but it still aches. 

I walk through the halls, hoping to bump into someone or witness some drama. I'm disappointed to come across neither.

~~~