City Scenes

***BEEDOO BEEDOO THIS IS YOUR WARNING IF UNDER 18 PLEASE NO READING. IF UNCOMFY, PLEASE NO READING***

I was looking around at the hotel like a kid would stare at candy in a candy shop. So ornate, yet so classy and contemporary. It was night, so it was quiet, but it felt lively.

My jaw was open just to get a better look at it all.

"You'll swallow flies if you keep that open," Hongjoong says and closes my mouth.

"And you'll... no I don't have any good comebacks for that." I sigh and keep looking around us.

"There's a rooftop view if you wanna go up there."

Without another word, I run to the nearest elevator, Hongjoong in tow.

This hotel is fucking huge. 25 stories, and then the rooftop. I squeeze Hongjoong's hand in anticipation.

~~~

The elevator door silently glide open and my jaw falls right back down.

I feel like I'm not only on top of the city, but on top of the world. The city lights rain down on the city below and cover the sky in one blanket. There's no stars to be seen in the sky, that's because they're all in street light and headlights on cars.

"It's magnificent," I whisper into the cool night breeze.

"It truly is," Hongjoong says beside me.

"Hey," I turn my head to him, "I want to thank you for tonight. You didn't have to join, hell you didn't even have to have me here in the first place, but you did. You make me feel... welcomed. Like I actually have a purpose. You're the first person to do that for me."

With one of his eyebrow's raised, I clear my throat and say, "I meant every word. None of that was sarcastic."

"Wow." He smiles at me. "That was quite the speech. I'm glad I've been able to do that for you. You may not believe it, but you've helped me."

He nudges me with his shoulder.

Not thinking, I envelop him in a hug. I just hold him in my arms tightly.

He wraps his arms around me and squishes me into him, swaying on his feet a little.

~~~

Minutes pass, and we're still holding each other. I open my mouth to say something but instead, I choke up, feeling Hongjoong's lips nipping at my neck.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask quietly.

"I want you to feel as good as you look tonight, is that alright with you?" He holds his face in front of mine, his gaze locked on my eyes, awaiting permission.

"Yes." Is all I say. All I know how to say.

Without another breath, Hongjoong's lips are locked on mine. He's not being gentle like he has before, he bites roughly at my bottom lip and slips his tongue in.

I make the mistake of trying to open my mouth for a breath because he just goes more wild, if that was possible.

Not realizing how hungry for him I was as well, I dig my hands into his hair, pulling at it and pushing him more into me.

He pulls away, a string of our joint saliva on the tip of his tongue. "I got us a room if you want to go there."

The way he says is, in a quiet, husky tone, and the look in his eyes is all I need to follow him back to the elevator.

When the elevator doors close and Hongjoong has pressed the button to our intended floor, I have him up against the wall, my lips now locked to his neck.