My Life, My Way

*2 Days Later*

~~~

"It's my fucking job. I'm going to do it." I yell at Hongjoong when he tries to convince me to back out of a job.

"You're under my command. I say no." He snaps back, looking down at his computer.

The group of us are in the meeting room with the long table. 

I'm again seated beside Yunho. Although I'm not seated. I'm standing screaming at the 'Leader' while he shoots me down.

"I gave you my current notes and research. I've been planning this job for the past three fucking months."

"Don't care. You're staying here."

"Fuck you."

I flip him off and storm out of the room.

I flip my sunglasses out and put them on my face. The less attention drawn to me, the better.

I get out of the stupid complex and out into the real world. I haven't taken a breath of fresh air for more than a week. I can already feel my sinuses clearing up.

I check the time on my phone. Good, I still have some enough time to get there.

Today's job, was to kill that of a man who's been rallying up and kidnapping young women from strip clubs.

My job is to get him alone and kill him.

Easier to do than explain in my experience.

I get to the club. It's dark, smells of mold and the air is damp. I sneak in through the back and change into the very revealing, sparkly pink attire. Not my taste. But it will do for what I need it to do.

I lay my clothes in a crack in the wall. Hopefully nobody will notice.

I manage to tuck my favourite knife away into this stupid outfit.

I fluff up my hair and boobs and get out onto the dance floor.

Oh great, this is one of those with only poles. Fuck. I haven't been on a pole in a while.

I find an empty one and start doing my thang.

While seducing these old geezers, I see my target.

From here, he looks like you're average 30 year old man. He's married and has two sons. One six and the other four. He's not hard on the eyes. Maybe that's why he's been doing this so well, so unsuspecting.

But then I see him look at a girl on a pole who looks younger than me. 

That look in his eyes turns ravenous. Disgustang shat.

I decide I'll give him a nice little personal dance.

I swish my hips on my way over to his lap. 

He sees me out of the corner of his eyes and a smirk appears.

I sit down and make myself comfortable.

"Hello, gorgeous." he whistles at me.

I flit my eyelashes and fake a blush.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" he asks and trails a finger up the expanse of my bare arm.

I shrug.

I give him a nice show for a couple of minutes, each dragging away a piece of my sanity knowing I'm pleasing this awful excuse for a man during his last minutes.

"Hey, beautiful, why don't we take this somewhere quieter." he whispers to me.

I nod. "I'm off in five, I'll meet you around back?"