Mark Up

Sure enough, the moment Hongjoong and I arrive, Jongho stops breaking fruits apart and everyone looks up at us.

I had taken Hongjoong's jacket to use it as  wrap around my neck and shoulders, but that doesn't stop everyone from staring and assuming.

"You guys have fun~?" San muses, his smile wide showing his dimples.

I flip him off.  "You guys wanna hear about what I saw San do the other day? Ok so-"

San stops me by making incoherent sounds.

Hongjoong wraps an arm around my waist, taking me by surprise. "What we did or didn't do is nobody's business but ours. That being said-"

"Shut the fuck up there, Joong." I slap my hand over top of his mouth to shut him up.

The other members standing around each other start whispering to each other that I just reffered to Hongjoong as 'Joong'. Fuck.

"I'll slit all of your throats one by one if I have to," I starts walking off to get back to my room and take a well-needed shower.

Back in the elevator to take me to my room, I see Hongjoong gossiping with his buddies.

~~~

After a long, hot shower, I smile a bit, feeling refreshed.

I wrap a towel around me and step out of my bathroom.

Seeing who's sitting on my bed, I almost scream, but make sure that my towel isn't revealing anything.

"What the hell are you doing here, Seonghwa?!" I take a knife from off my desk and point it at him.

"I just wanted to ask you to take care of Hongjoong." He sighs, not looking up at me.

"Well, I had planned on doing that."

"I've known him since he's been born. If you hurt him, you hurt me, and if you hurt us, you hurt the team."

"Ya, ya ya. I get it, then you'll beat me up, dump me in an alley left for dead."

He stands up and looks me in the eye. I do the same, resulting in a stare down.

"If anything happens to him, you'll be paying for it long after I kill you."

He turns on his heal and walks to the door.

"Does he know that you just threatened me?" I ask slyly, twirling my knife.

"No. And he doesn't need to know."

"See, this is the perfect opportunity for me to blackmail you, but because I'm apparently needing to prove myself and my loyalties, I won't. Now leave before I change my mind."

He does so without another word. Now he just made everything awkward for the two of us.

But I'm pretty sure there's another reason behind his barging in.

*Cough* Gayyyy *Cough*

I turn back into my bathroom to lay the towel down and realise that Seonghwa just witnessed the bruised mess I am.

Aw shit.

I dry myself off and dress myself in a nice dark green turtleneck and high rise, ripped blue jeans.

Sitting at my laptop, I open it up and take notes on the encounter I had with my parents.

They just agreed to invest 3 Million into a prototype. They haven't called yet, so their money hasn't been wired through several encrypted bank accounts to reach ATEEZ's, but soon enough, it will.