Ceramic

"What's your name?" A deep voice bellowed at me through the dark room.

"Fuck You." I spat out, wiggling my wrists that were tied behind me on the chair I was strapped down on.

The spotlight that was already blinding me grew brighter and I had to suck in a breath.

"What is your name, girl?" The asked again.

"I already told you, boy, it's Fuck You."

The deep voice let out a chuckle. "I don't take well to sarcasm."

"Well then let me go, asshole."

To the best of my abilities, I was trying to dislocate my left thumb to slip my hand free of the binds that prevent me from grabbing my knives and getting the hell out of this situation.

"Give me your name or I'll have to take more.... drastic measures."

"Ok fine." I look around the room, to where the voice is coming from. "It's Shithead."

"You mean Shit Head?"

"No. Shi-thead."

"No more jokes. Give me your real fucking name."

With a pop and an unbearable amount of pain, my thumb dislocates and I easily slip my hands from the binds.

I keep my hands behind my back but try and fail to pop my thumb back in. I have to bite down on my tongue to the point where it bleeds to stop me from screaming out in pain.

"Nothing you can do will make me tell you."

I hear the scrape of metal on metal in the distance and and take this moment to quickly get my knives (that were never taken from me, amateurs) and throw them to where I hear the sound.

They only clink off metal and drop to the floor. Shit,

"Grab her hands." The voice says, still shrouded in darkness.

Two more people, completely masked and gloved so I can't guess at who they are each grab one of my hands and pull them behind my back.

"Ouch." I shout.

The two people give my arms a little slack and the person who was interrogating me steps into the light.

"Which hand do you prefer we chop off first?" They say, scratching two bloodied, jagged knives against each other.

"The one up your ass," I say quietly.

"The right one it is."

One person moves my right hand in front of me right below where the man with the knives hovers over.

"Last chance."

"Fuck You." I repeat for the hundredth time.

He places the knife to my wrist and stop immediately when blood starts to spurt.

"I told you it's hard to make it seem like a real interrogation when it's you!" I call out at Hongjoong, who looks at me with guilt, the knives that were just in his hands replaced with a tissue.

"Well this is the best we can do!" Hongjoong yells back at me. "Cut the ropes, guys." 

The two other masked people take off their hats and masks, gulping down the clean air. "It's stuffy in there." Wooyoung states.

"When I say 'ouch', you're not supposed to loosen the reigns. I know you're not gonna actually hurt me." I complain to Wooyoung and San.

"Whoops?" San shrugs and cuts the last electrical tie off my ankles.