Who's the real Dummy?

I roll my squeaky chair closer to Hongjoong to kiss him better, deeper. He nips at my bottom lip and I hum a little.

He pulls back with a smirk, a thin string of saliva connecting us.

Licking his lips, he fixes his shirt I didn't realise I had been tugging on and clears his throat.

"We've got to stop doing that." He says hoarsely.

"What if I don't want to?" I ask, moving my hair out of my face.

"Too bad for you then."

He stands up and takes my hands, helping me up. "We need to go shopping to find out outfits for the event." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

Still grasping his hand, I interject. "I actually have some fine dresses for this sort of event."

"You mean those drab pieces of cloth back at your hovel? Please. You deserve something much more flattering and stunning."

He lifts my hand to his mouth and kisses it before letting my hand fall to my side.

A slight blush creeps up on the blush that already stained my cheeks. Stupid. Stupid man making me like this.

I shake my head out of the daze he's put me in and make my way out, aware he's following closely behind me.

Turning around briefly, I flip him off, earning an eye roll. I proceed on my way to the gun range hidden in the depths of Below 3.

One day when I got bored, I took a wheely chair and wheeled with it all throughout the compound did I see this glorious shooting area. 

Guns of all calibers and sizes, with attachments, suppressants and all the glitz. Swords of all origins hung in careful rows, each glinting off one another. Other accessories, such as daggers, throwing stars, brass knuckles all stationed and ready for the taking.

Best of all, targets. Some stood still, others moved horizontally on tracks. There were a few special target dummies that had special programs. They'd come out of nowhere and you'd have to strike them with a kill shot before they shot you with water balloons. That's what I was headed for, the fun stuff.

Getting off the elevator I fix my hair so it won't be in my face when I tear some dummies to shit. 

Half walking, half skipping to the array of guns and other artillery, something catches my eye.

Katanas. Two beautiful katanas in the blackest metal I've ever seen hung in a strap that I quickly slung around my shoulders.

I've always wanted a set but they aren't practical or as easily hidden as my precious daggers.

Giving the tables another quick scan, I pick up a belt, two pistols and stuff them into the belt.

I walk over to one of the special room and see a screen to the side of the door. It's directing me to pick a difficulty. I'm feeling pretty good, so why not 'Hard'?

I click on the button that sets the difficulty to hard and step into the room, closing the door behind me.

The wall by the door has a window so I see a few people glance my way while I get ready for the targets to make their appearances.

On cue, I feel a whoosh of air and swing my katana out behind me, effectively chopping the head of the dummy off. I plan on taking out as many of these as I can and I have no idea how these targets get replaced.

Another two appear out of nowhere in front of me and I lunge forward and stab them both where their hearts would be. 

Three point Y/N, zero dummies.

I make my first mistake then, in the midst of my movements, the a balloon splashes behind me and the spray of the balloon hits my ankles.

I flip around and chop off the arm with the gun then stab it in the gut.

Another two pop out on either side of me. 

I sheath one katana and brace both hands on the other one for better control of my movements. Spinning, I chop the head off one on my left and kick the one on my right before giving it a nice new face lift.

This isn't even that hard.

The air changes and I don't hear the next one. I only feel when the balloon hits me in the back, making my face scrunch up at my cockiness and the cold water.

I sheath my other katana and pull out a pistol. I pull the trigger and shoot it where it's eyes would be.

The recoil isn't too bad on this thing.

Four more appear and now with both guns out, I ring out four shots. Seamlessly. They never get the chance to even shoot.

I smile a bit and hear the gears of the dummies shift and creak.

Another trio move in to my field of view, this time with rapid fire pellet guns. Now I have to try.

I duck under their line of fire and shoot their legs out. The dummies buckle, representing how a real person would react and then I shoot them all in a kill zone.

While taking them out, another two show up and one lands a shot in my left arm.

I wince a bit but quickly aim my gun behind me where the shot came from and blow its hand off.

This gives the other a chance to shoot me in the back of my head.

"Fuck," I whisper.

I throw the guns on the ground and pull out the katanas again.

Those two are gone in one swing.

I try and take a moment to catch my breath but another four show up, two with rapid fire pellet guns and the other two throwing stick-on throwing stars.

Before I get the chance to take out the latter two, they've both thrown their stars and they hit me in the arms.

That's when a loud buzzer sounds above me.

Panting, I look out the window to see a group gathered at the window, all having just watched me lose.

I remember something I once saw in a movie. I bow sarcastically. Not knowing if they can hear me I say, "Thank you for your consideration."

I pick up the two measly pistols and exit the room.

I'm then greeted by a wave of glares and claps. 

Some I recognize like Seonghwa, Mingi and Yunho, but the others are complete strangers. I don't like the thought of them seeing how I fight. It makes me feel judged, and these people have no justification to judge me.

The trio I know come up to me.

"That was impressive. You're self taught?" Mingi asks.

I nod and place the pistols back where I found them. And hang the katanas back on their ledge.

"You were doing really well until I changed the difficulty level..." Yunho admits.

I shoot him a look. "What?"

"Yeah, I made it harder for you. Thought it'd be funny and it was."

Then the trio was off. I laughed on the inside a bit. Then cursed myself for it.

I slept well that night.

*Just want to point out that I don't know a whole lot about these weapons, especially guns. I don't really wanna search gun info and stuff up because it would be very bad if the police showed up one day.*