Fleshy Feast

Watching him cook is absolutely boring. He makes no mistakes with his hands when he's chopping or peeling. He hums quietly to himself to a tune I can't recognise. 

Being the bored the annoying person I am, I pull a classic 'wrap-my-arms-around-the-waist-of-my-partner'. I press my head into his back and feel his muscles moving with each way his hands move.

"I'm bored," I say into his back.

"That's too bad. Suck it up." He keeps chopping.

"What are you making?" I peer around him to see him cutting at onions without any hint of distress.

"Food."

I roll my eyes. "Yes but what kind?"

"The edible kind. If you keep watching, the onions will start to make you cry, honey."

I squint my eyes closed and bury my head back into his back, my face scrunching at the name.

Am I supposed reciprocate with the terms of endearment? Which one do I use one him?

Babe? Baby? Sugar? Sugar Daddy? Senpai? Fuck Master Extraordinaire- no. Sugar Daddy is a no. Just... Daddy? Nah, I got too many issues with my own to call him that.

"Sugar plum pie~" I sing out at Hongjoong, already wanting to die in a pool of lava.

"Yes?" 

"How much longer will this take?"

He puts the knife down and turns around, holding my hands in his.

"A while longer, I'm afraid. Why don't you go play with your friends and I'll call you when dinner's ready?" He cocks his head to the side, eyes soft with a little smirk.

"But I'd rather just play with you...." Two of my fingers walk up his chest to his chin where I hold my finger under it.

He pulls me into my chest and touches our foreheads together. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Senpai- wait no, babe. No, hang on let me think-"

He shuts me up and stops my from further embarrassing myself by kissing me. 

"I told you, you don't get to play with me until after the meal." He says in an alluring sensual tone that sets my heart aflame. "Go do something while you wait and I'll let you know when this food is prepared."

He rubs his thumbs over my hands and releases them.

~~~

Checking in on Jongho, well I regret it.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! I CLICKED THE GODDAMN KEY LET ME IN HOLY FUCKING DOG SHIT!" He screams out at the computer/keyboard, his hands waving and throwing inappropriate gestures to the screen.

"Knock knock?" I say hesitantly as he smashes a computer into the floor and begins stomping on it.

Upon seeing me, he steps to the side of the broken machinery and waves at me. "Hi, Y/N. The program is being frustrating."

"Really, I could never have guessed that."

"I need to go fetch a new computer, wanna come with me so I'm not lonely."

Well, I've got nothing else to do, why not.

"Sure."

~~~

Those sci-fi movies where the whole room is decked out in glowing green binary code sliding across screens and unknown technology bits splattered across the room have nothing on Jongho's room.