'Bluddy'

My sleep, although fitful, was generally peaceful.

That was until the blaring alarm decided tot rudely wake me up.

I shot out of bed, pistol out and knives secured to my sides.

*BANG BANG BANG*

I point my gun at the door.

"Y/N, it's me! If you're in there come with me now, we need to get somewhere safe!" I hear Hongjoong yelling through my door over the alarm.

With my gun still loaded and pointed outwards, I open the door cautiously.

Low and behold, Hongjoong is outside my door doing the same thing. Now we both have guns pointed at each other.

He reaches for my hand and starts running without giving me a warning.

The elevator opens automatically for us before we even get to it.

Inside, he punches in a code on the elevator panel. We go down, even though I thought we were already on the bottom level.

The doors open, alarm still violently ringing above us.

There's another door in front that requires a retinal and fingerprint scan.

The heavy, bomb-proof door I assume, slowly slides open into a bunker with sever other familiar faces already inside.

"What's happening?" Hongjoong asks once we're inside, still gripping my hand.

"Security breach," Jongho replies without looking up from a set of computers set up at a desk in front of him.

I escape Hongjoong's grasp and walk over to the wall of monitors.

Scanning quickly, I see dozens of security camera, binary code floating on several monitors, Jongho rapidly typing series of codes into the keyboard.

"Where did everyone else go?" I ask, seeing that all the other people usually in the building are nowhere to be seen.

"Like I've said before, they don't know as much of what goes on here, so they're told to flee the building if this alarm goes off." Hongjoong explains.

I turn around to see the rest of the men arming themselves and each other.

"Suspects are spotted on ground floor. Heavily armed. So far I see.... five. Yep, five suspects in view. No more coming in so I'll just lock the doors behind them." Jongho explains openly more to himself than to anyone else.

On cue, the main doors to the compound lock, trapping the intruders inside with no means of escape.

"I have several questions." I blurt out.

"She coming with us?" Seonghwa asks Hongjoong who is setting up an ear piece.

"No. Just you four." Hongjoong replies.

Wait, only four? 

I see that Seonghwa, Mingi, San and Wooyoung are strapping vests on to themselves.

Yunho is setting himself up with tech I've never seen before at a separate table, ear piece in and ready to go.

"Yeosang, check them over before they go back up." Hongjoong orders with his arms crossed.

Yeosang silently obliges and checks the men out for any possible weak points or vulnerabilities.

"All good."

"Yunho, you're up."

Yunho stands up and checks the ear pieces of all of them and then the other techy-things I don't understand.