Four

"I don't know how you do it" Marlene shook her head as Alice giggled.

"It's not that hard Marlene, just flick your wrist and say the words." Aries rolled her eyes.

"For some it's just the pronunciation, Meredith." Lily countered as Aries shrugged.

"I guess I just get lucky with charms." She stated as Professor Flitwick came to examine their progress.

"Incendio" Aries chanted before flicking her wrist. Fire shot from the tip, landing a small pit of red and orange flames on the parchment in front of them.

"Show off." Marlene muttered as Lily did the same.

"It's a review Marlene." Alice tutted. "Here..." Alice said as she began helping the Slytherin with the spell.

After a few more minutes, Marlene got the hang of it, following after the rest of the class.

"Alright, students! Next Monday, I expect an essay on the levitation spell. I'm also preparing you for the upcoming review test next Wednesday! Remember, the first week might've been free seating but from today on those seats are now assigned! That will be all!" Flitwick announced.

"Merlin! I have to sit next to a Slytherin all year!" The boy whine beside her.

"Merlin! I have to sit next to an insufferable whiny baby all year!" Aries copied his tone before smiling slyly at him, "don't worry, I don't bite." She spoke slowly, winking at the poor boy before he quickly got up and ran.

"No need to scare the boy, Meredith." Alice said as she watched the boy trip over himself before getting out the door.

"Though it is quite funny." Marlene giggled, though a painful elbow jab was sent her way by Lily.

The four girls began to pack their parchments and textbooks but before they could begin their leave, Aries was called back.

"What have you done this time?" Lily asked as Aries grinned.

"Nothing yet, this is the first time I can truthfully tell a teacher it wasn't me." Aries shrugged before stepping back and bidding the three goodbye.

She however didn't expect another student to be waiting by Flitwicks desk as well.

"Professor?" Aries asked.

"Ah, yes. Miss Black, how was your summer?" The small man asked as he levitated a pile of parchment off the ground and into a folder.

"Decent, Professor. I do ask, why exactly you called me to stay?" Aries asked properly. She still hadn't dropped the fancy grammar since summer.

She could hear the boy snickering from her words beside her.

"I have seen your work in my class and I've looked through your test records, may I say, they are quite phenomenal." Flitwick started.

"Thank you Professor, but I don't see where you're going with this." Aries asked impatiently as she looked at the clock on the wall.

She really hadn't the time for this, lunch was starting soon and she had finally convinced Dumbledore to allow Muggle pizza and s'mores.

"I think you'd be a great fit to tutor Mr. Potter, here." Flitwick responded bluntly sensing the girls need of rush.

"...come again?" Aries hesitated in confusion. "Did you say...tutor? I don't think I'm worth that responsibility." She said, though she really didn't care.

Aries would tutor the stupid boy if she had to, she didn't mind, she just wanted to get to the pizza before lunch was over.

"Nonsense, Mr. Potter is in danger of failing this class, you're the best student in my class and I'd deeply appreciate your help." Flitwick asked, though it sounded more like a statement.