Forty-Five

"I feel offended you want to use me as a study guide for a werewolf quiz" Remus shook his head as him and Aries walked to Charms class together.

"Please? I need to get a higher grade in DADA. Plus it's an exam not just a quiz." Aries begged. She normally wasn't one to beg, but in this case, Remus was the best study partner anyone could have.

"I don't understand why you would want my help when there are dozens of books around this school that probably know more about werewolves than I do." Remus retorted, "which you've probably read."

"But you...your the real deal, when it comes to the legilimency quiz I'll let you use me as a study guide. Plus technically it's your fault I missed the exams. You wanted me to stay in your bed all day." Aries said making him pause.

He narrowed his eyes at her. What would her parents do if she did have a slightly low grade? He shook his head out of his thoughts but sighed nonetheless giving Aries the opportunity to grin. "Fine, when do you want to study?" He asked.

Aries grin only widened as she skipped a step, which he chuckled at.

"How about after dinner? I have tutoring right after classes." Aries said as they rounded the corner to Flitwicks classroom.

"Sure, Gryffindor common room? I can walk you back after we're done and quiz you." Remus said as Aries nodded in agreement.

"And one more thing." Remus said casually as he slipped a hand to dip above Aries hip and guided her to another corner not far from the classroom.

Before Aries got a chance to question his tactics. He had her pressed against him, his body sandwiched between the wall and Aries. He kissed her deeply, passionately. Like he had be wanting to do it for centuries.

She smiled into it as he ran his hands slowly around her lower back and into her trouser pockets, humming against her lips. He gave her bum a slight squeeze making her gasp.

She felt the rush of excitement that flowed through the both of them as they pulled apart.

Remus had a silly grin on his face as she laid her forehead on his. "We should do that more often." He breathed.

Aries only giggled in response. He shook his head as the two walked into charms class right when the late bell rang.

Flitwick sighed but said nothing as the two walked into class, holding back laughs since Flitwick decided to give up on warnings.

"Now now class, enough chitchat. Todays lesson evolves around the Reductor curse. Can anyone tell me what this curse does?" Flitwick asked. Like always, Lily's hand was the first to shoot up.

"The reductor curse is a curse to blast solid objects into pieces, or in some cases, into ash." Lily announced proudly.

Aries rolled her eyes at her friends constant need to be the first to answer questions. It was amazing how fast her arm went up, she could be on a Quidditch team if her reflexes were as good as her brain.

"Very good, Miss Evans. The Reductor curse, putting into smaller words, destroys solid objects. May I have a volunteer?" Flitwick asked.

Aries was surprised when not even Lily raised her hand to accept the challenge, though what made her almost laugh was when Flitwick looked to Aries to help.

She sighed but nodded and stood from her chair, swiftly moving to the front of the room. "Miss Black, will now attempt the spell directly at this pillow here." Flitwick motioned to the purple and gold tasseled pillow by his stepstool.

"Why would she know the spell if you only just brought it up today?" Roland Finnigan asked, a fellow Gryffindor in the mixed class of Green and Red.

"I have no doubt, Miss Black, has not already self taught herself with the amount of books she brings in every week." Flitwick squeaked, a series of laughs fell through the room as Aries rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for pointing me out, professor." Aries joked but pointed her wand at the pillow, "shame, I really do like purple." Aries muttered.

"Reducto!" Aries chanted as a blue light shot from her wand and straight at the Orange pillow beside the purple one. The class jumped a bit once the pillow exploded into ash and faded into dust.

She grinned in satisfaction but it only grew when Flitwick gave her a raised brow, "I told you, I like purple. Orange isn't my color." She shrugged, her thoughts going back to her patrons for a moment making her grin and went to sit down.

She stepped over the foot that had been sticking out just for her to trip over, and smirked when the student gave a noise of surprise. "No one likes a show off, Black." A Gryffindor snarled behind her.

"A Black doesn't show off, we merely show others how to do something correctly." She smirked at the boy and turned back around to the front of the room and opened her charms book to a random chapter, it was the Leg-Locker curse.

Aries immediately felt her back straighten but an idea coming to mind. She quickly read of how to do it and what it did, especially how to avoid the jinx or reverse its . She ignored Flitwicks assignment announcement and practically lost the sound of the next class bell when it went off.

Flitwick only shook his head when he walked over to Aries desk and watched her mild amusement for a moment, "ahem" he squeaked, gaining her attention.

She looked around the empty room and chuckled quietly to herself, "It's really not on purpose that I stay after the bell everyday." She defended.

Flitwick only chuckled in response, "don't worry, I was the same when I was a student here. Couldn't get my head out of those books." He explained with a nostalgic smile.

"Why did you become a charms teacher anyway?" Aries asked, her attention had suddenly peaked.

"Well, when I was about your age, no one really believed I was capable of becoming a professor. Seeing as I am not even 4 feet tall." He admitted. "But I knew I wanted to become a charms teacher in my last year of school, I knew because it was what made me happy. It's why I get up in the morning." He explained.

Aries furrowed her brows, the only reason she ever got up in the morning was for the sake of not having to get punished. Even at school she was still on mild alert.

"Thank you, Professor, I really do love this subject." She told him, a small curt smile on her face before she walked out of Flitwicks classroom.

Three more classes to go