Ten

"Who's going to wake them up?" A voice whispered, "someone's gonna have to wake them up."

"Shhh, let them sleep, Aries hasn't had a full night of sleep in ages." A familiar voice whispered yelled.

"Are they together?" Another whispered.

"Course not, I think I'd know if my best friend was dating my sister." Aries felt the arms around her as she began to feel aware of what was going on.

The hand around her didn't make her feel safe anymore, it made her uncomfortable, self aware.

Her eyes fluttered open as she began to shift.

"Great, you woke her up. " Another voice whisper yelled followed by a slap and someone's pained "ow".

Quite a few Gryffindor students were standing in front of her and James. Though James didn't seem to be aware of the crowd as he ran a hand through his hair sleepily.

"How long have you two been sleeping here?" Lily asked.

"Better question, why didn't you tell me you fancied Potter." Marlene giggled.

"Priority question, what is going on?" Sirius snapped.

Aries straightened up against the uncomfortable wall as James then became extremely aware of the amount of eyes on him, a sudden awakening hit him as removed his body from Aries.

"Nothing was going on." Aries sighed as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Why do I not believe you." Sirius hissed as he caught James from almost falling off the bay window side.

"Nothing happened." James defended but quickly coward down seeing Lily's dissatisfied glance.

"We both happened to wake up last night and couldn't fall asleep, apparently we ended up falling asleep here." Aries said as she stood from the window and found herself on the Gryffindor couch. She had carefully hid the letter in her pocket and made a mental note to burn it later.

"You know, red would be a better color on you than green." A smaller blonde boy pointed out.

Aries eyed him making him a bit nervous as he began to blush. He seemed a bit out of place, maybe just a little boy but still definitely had the potential of a Slytherin.

"I like this one, but no, I prefer green." Aries said as a Gryffindor girl crossed her arms in front of Aries.

"Green is the color of envy, must be why you where it so much." She said making Aries raise a brow.

"You should wear it more often then, I can see the envy radiating off of you." Aries said playfully as Marlene laughed.

"Let's not get into a cat fight ladies." Sirius stepped in sensing the tension.

"So there's nothing going on between you and James?" Remus asked hesitantly.

"Did everyone just completely forget I'm still here?" James asked. "And to answer that question. No, we're not dating, we're barely friends." He shook his head.

"Exactly. So stop trying to analyze me Remus. I can see you watching me." She turned her head to see Remus now looking away.

Obviously it wasn't ideal to find his crush and best friend asleep wrapped up in one another. But from the look James was trying to send Lily, it was obvious it was platonic between the two.

"Where's Alice, by the way." Aries asked

"Don't try to change the subject." Sirius shook his head.

"She left earlier with Frank for Hogsmeade." Marlene shrugged making Sirius gape.