Seventy-Three

The last week or so of March flew by rather too quickly for Aries. Regulus still wasn't talking to her and James 16th birthday had just passed.

April had arrived and so did Easter break. The thought of going back to 12 Grimmauld Place scared Aries a bit as she walked with Marlene, Lily, Alice, and Honey to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Girls I'll be back, go on and start eating without me. I have something I have to do really quick." Honey spoke quickly as she ran off down the corridor and turned leaving the girls to look after the now vacant corridor in confusion.

"It's too early for this." Marlene grumbled as she began walking inside the Great Hall, "Need food to stay alive." She added.

Lily and Alice walked in next, though they turned around when they noticed Aries wasn't following. In fact she seemed to be looking for someone inside.

Aries quickly looked over the students in the Great Hall, taking a sigh of relief when she not only didn't see Mindy, but couldn't hear her thoughts either.

A smile covered Aries face as she walked in with the brunette and red head, quickly finding a spot at the Gryffindor table and ignoring the usual confused looks of the peers.

"Huh, I don't see Ben either." Alice noticed as she glanced around the Slytherin table.

"Now that I think of it, I don't see his band friends either." Lily said as she looked around the hall.

Suddenly, Honey came into the Great Hall and got herself on top of the Gryffindor table, clearing her throat once she was centered on top.

"EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME, THANK YOU! WE HAVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR YOU TODAY BEFORE BREAK! WELCOME IN THE SECOND BEST BAND IN THIS SCHOOL! Because of course my band is better! ONE WAY STREET!" Honey quickly got off the table and ran to Aries and sat next to her just before Ben and his friends came into the Great Hall with their instruments.

"Maybe it's the way she walked!" Ben sang as he jumped on top of the table where Honey once stood only seconds ago.

"Straight into my heart and stole it!" Another sang as he jumped on top of the Hufflepuff table.

"Through the doors and past the guards!" The third went on, jumping on the Slytherin table.

"Just like she already owned it!" A forth onto the Ravenclaw table.

"I said, 'can you give it back to me'!" The fifth sang, though he came from the professors table, "she said, 'never in your wildest dreams'!" He added.

The students began to clap for them as they got louder and the boys on the table began to jump to the beat, "And we danced all night to the best song ever! We knew every line, but I can't remember! How it goes but I know that I won't forget her! Cause we danced all night to the best song ever!"

"I think it went oh, oh, oh! I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah! I think it goes ooh!"

"Said her name was Honey Decker! And her daddy was a dentist!" Ben sang, winking at Honey as he waved her up.

"Said I had a dirty mouth! But she kissed me like she meant it!" The second guy sang

"I said, 'can I take you home with me?'
She said, 'never in your wildest dreams'!" The guy on the professors table sang.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever! We knew every line, now I can't remember! How it goes but I know that I won't forget her! 'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever!" The band sang.

Honey had joined Ben on the table, but it was rather hard to see the them as a bunch of the other students had either climbed to the top as well, or started dancing in between the tables.

Even some of the Slytherins were dancing around as well, finding partners and spinning each other. Dumbledore was watching along with the other professors, either smiling at the musicians or clapping along to the beat.

Aries stood and took Alice's hand, starting to dance along and giggle to the song. Both spinning each other around until Frank came, sweeping Alice off her feet and Lily then took her place.

The two laughing and dancing to the beat as Ben spun Honey around on the table. Marlene and Sirius had started dancing, while James had started making his way over to Lily.

Remus and Peter were clapping along, but also trying to find a partner to dance with as Lily let James guide her into his arms.

Aries giggled, watching a blushing Evans be spun around by James. Though her giggling came to a pause when there was a tap on her shoulder, spinning around, Aries grinned when she saw Remus.

He lifted his hand, silently asking for a dance. Remus smiled once her fingers interlocked with his, and within seconds, the two were dancing like no one else in the room was watching. Remus spun her in circles, doing a few mini dips, and then laughing at how ridiculous they both knew they looked.

"I think it went, oh, oh, oh!" Ben sang, pointing to the guy at the Hufflepuff table

"I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah!" The boy on the hufflepuff table pointed to the third on the Slytherin table, who was spinning around Rose Parkinson.

"I think it went, ooh!" The third sang as the music slowed and the clapping began to cease. Then an applause broke out, the students mixing between giggling and whistling.

The boy all hopped off the tables and met each other in the middle, holding each other in a group hug. At one point, Ben had even taken Honey into a wild PDA kiss, dipping her in front of the whole school making her blush.

The professors had rolled there eyes at the young love but soon made there announcements for the end of breakfast and the train leaving in a matter of an hour.

Dumbledore even had the audacity to include his sorrows over the dueling club ending and had set the students off to grab their luggage and head off to the train.

"I can't believe him, ridiculous! Why would he shut down the club and then confess his condolences over it?" Aries huffed as her and the girls made their way out of the castle and towards the carriages.

"He's gone mad, that's what happened. He's so old he can't sort out his own emotions. Sad really." Marlene spoke, earning a swat to the arm by Lily, "Ow! it's only the truth!"

"I don't care, it's impolite and rude. Dumbledore is the headmaster of Hogwarts, you really think he's that daft?" Lily shook her head.

"She's right, Dumbledore has his moments, but overall, he's a great headmaster." Alice added.

"Dumbledore isn't my only concern right now..." Aries trailed off as she glanced over towards the Marauders, Remus specifically.

"It'll al work out soon enough, Mere. Patience is all it takes sometimes, right now, a relationship is just bad timing." Honey said, wrapping her arm around Aries. 

"Who will you be staying with this summer?" Marlene asked, "Cause of course you'll need somewhere to stay, if you don't have anywhere to go then you'll most likely be homeless. None of us want you to be homeless obviously, but of course, none of us are fighting over who you stay with, we're just curious. But honestly where will you be staying over the summer? It can't be at my house since, my parents, and it can't be at Honey's since she might be leaving at some point." Marlene ranted, taking a large breath once she finished.

The girls had stopped walking, staring at Marlene in shock. None of them had heard her speak so much since the beginning of school.

"Who said I was planning on leaving during Easter?" Aries shrugged, walking towards the carriages and placing her luggage and owl with the rest of the bags, leaving the girls to stare after her with worry.

__________

So, I've been taking some time off and that's really been helping me. I'll continue to write chapters but they won't be everyday like I used to. Thank you for the support that you guys have been sending me! It's really sweet and I'm also really glad to know that you guys like this story.

Love you all!! -Brooke