Chapter 34 - Pairs

It's the third day of the tournament and the people are getting more hyped. The first day and second day was a bang and they can't wait to witness another incredible battle between the representatives of each element group.

Sa ikatlong araw ay mga babae naman ang mauuna. In the second day for the girls, Sayaka won as first place, followed by Fenaia, Calli, Ana, Gail, Theresa, Alice, and then Hanna. This time, Calli is aiming to win the first place. She'll force herself and aim to the top if that's what it takes to claim the first place. Hindi pa naman niya ginagawa ang best niya so this time she'll show it to everyone.

Ngayon, lahat sila ay nag-aantay nalang ng go signal para simulan ang match. Their match was a weird one. They are supposed to battle each other but for some reason, they  are being grouped into pairs. The headmistress said that it is a team match. Gusto daw kasi hindi lang ng mga headmistress pero pati narin ang mga professor na magkaroon ng interaction lalo na sa laban ang magkabilang team. They wanted to show that even if you have different element they can still trust each other and can do anything despite their differences. They wanted to show that a team can be of different people with different elements.

"I'm glad I was paired with you Calli" masayang wika ni Fenaia. She really hope she can at least team up with one of her friends, to Ana, Calli, Alice or Sayaka and she was happy she was paired with Calli.

"Me too. I have a 100% chance of winning 'cause I'm with a noble" Calli said teasing Fenaia. Napatawa namang si Fenaia at mahinang sinuntok ang braso niya. "Baliw"

"Pero sino nga ba ang pikamasayang babae ngayon?" tanong ni Fenaia saka tiningnan si Alice na malaki ang ngiti. "Alice, ang saya niya nang sabihin na si Ms. Vice ang kakampi niya" sagot naman ni Calli na napailing nalang habang nakatingin kay Alice na nakakapit sa braso ni Sayaka. Sayaka on the other hand was just being herself, stoic. Sa isip niya, mabuti narin na si Alice ang kakampi niya dahil magaling itong defense technique user, she might be even more good at it than her.

"Let's do our best and win this match Ms. Fuery" dinig nilang wika ng Fire master na si Gail kay Ana. Ana nodded. "Same" she responded.

"I'm surprised they get along well" komento ni Fenaia sa dalawa. Napangiwi naman si Calli. "Nah, that Gail girl is just too formal"

"I remember her, her family serves the Kingsley family. Kaya ganyan talaga iyan."

"Really?"

"Yup"

"Girls! Ready yourselves, the first team to go the the dungeon. Team Lightning and Water!"

Alice and Sayaka was teleported to the dungeon. The dungeon is full of traps and monsters. What they need to do is to cooperate and save the mannequin placed inside the dungeon. The mannequin will served as a person trying to call for help and both of them will find and save it. It will also serve as their training for the future in case something like this will happen. Cases like this mostly happens especially in towns or villages far away from the cities.

"Team Lightning and Water, you only have 15 minutes to save the person and your timer starts now!"

SAMANTALA, tahimik na nagmamasid lang si River sa labas ng Academy. He was asked--- No, Sayaka ordered him to secure the place since he's fast and can immediately call for help. Napabuntong hininga nalang siya habang nakaupo sa isang sanga ng puno.

"I wish we subpower user has tournament too. This is so tiring" aniya. Kinuha nalang niya ang pagkain sa bag niya at kinain ito. Ilang oras na ba siyang nandoon? 1? 2? 3? Hindi na niya napansin iyon dahil abala siya sa paglilibot sa labas ng academy.