Chapter 45 - Welcome Party

They were all jamming from the music they are playing. Malapit na ang party na inihanda para sa pagbabalik ni Anastasia at Callissa Marie kaya todo ang pageensayo nila. Pero kahit pa nageensayo sila, inaatasan din sila minsan na magbantay sa labas ng Academy. There are still threats from the black meister and they can't let that slide.

"I think this is enough. Let's go grab some food" Levi suggested. Sumang-ayon naman sila at iniligpit ang kanilang mga instrumento.

Feeling uneasy, Calli decided to stay in the club and will just wait for them. "Are you sure you wanna stay Calli?" tanong ni Fenaia. Tumango naman siya kaya umalis na ang mga kaibigan niya at naiwan siya doon.

She sighed and sat down at the chair. She's been feeling like this ever since she met the Hostina woman. Ramdam na ramdam talaga niya ang pagkadisgusto niya sa babaeng noble. She feels like she can't be in a room with her just for a minute. Aside from that, she can really feel how dangerous she is. She sighed again and held a deep breathe.

"You okay?" napatingin siya sa bagong pasok. It was Sayaka and Ana. They went inside and before closing it they made sure that there's no one outside and locked the door.

"Honestly no" deretso niyang sagot.

"Where's Alice?" tanong ni Ana.

"She's with the club members. Alam na niya ang gagawin niya" napatango lang silang dalawa sa sinabi niya.

"We need to do this quickly girls. Some intel told me she's making her move. May isa ding noble na tinutulungan siya, more like she's blackmailing that noble." Wika ni Sayaka na ikinanuot ng noo nila.

"Who?" tanong ni Calli.

"Remember the girl who's friends with my siblings? That girl's father. Ang pamilya kasi nila, they are not good leaders and nobles, kawawa ang lugar na nasasakupan nila. It's a corrupt area. I don't know if the other nobles know this or the royal family but that place is a mess. Hindi man kita sa panlabas but the place is in a shit situation. I pity the people living there" mahabang paliwanag ni Sayaka sa kanila.

Calli already expected that family's girl to be something weird and now she's right. Hindi lang pala ugali ang masama sa pamilya ng babaeng iyon, pati rin pala sa gawain. She's really disappointed because of some noble families. They are supposed to protect their people but they are takind advantage of them instead. Mukhang nabulag sa kapangyarihan na mayroon sila.

"So Hostina is blackmailing that family para tulungan sila?" tanong ni Ana. Sayaka nodded.

"We can't do this by ourselves." Both of them looked at Sayaka confused. Ito ang unang beses na narinig nila ito na umaaming hindi nila kaya ang isang bagay. She would usually say it's just easy but this time she's not. 

"What do you mean?"

"We need someone who can help us expose these nobles doings. Iyong maraming connection and someone people can truly trust" aniya.

"And how can we talk to this person and ask him to help us out?" Calli asked.

"We'll leave the talking matter to Ana. This weekend, at the party in the palace. Ana will talk to this person and Ana, you should convince this person to hide your identity until Hostina and the other noble got busted."

"Why me though?" Ana asked curiously. Sa kanilang tatlo bakit siya pa na hindi masyadong nakikipag-usap sa ibang tao. Her convincing powers is not that really high too.

"Believe me this person will definitely back you up no matter what" tumango nalang sila dahil iyon ang sinabi ni Sayaka. They trust her and maybe they could trust this person Sayaka is talking about.