Chapter 43 - Sudden Visit

"Someone must get the orbs" wika ni Sayaka at umupo sa bakanteng silya. The four of them, Calli, Ana, Sayaka and Alice were in a room and was discussing their new plan. Dahil sa hindi inaasahang pagdating ng pinsan ng dalawa na nagpapanggap bilang Anastasia kailangan nilang baguhin ang plano.

"Teka lang, ang bagay na nakatago sa gubat na nandito ay ang orb na pagmamay-ari ng mga Devereux?" tanong ni Alice na medyo nalilito pa sa pinag-uusapan nila.

"Yes! At ang bagay na iyon ay masisira kapag nakuha ito ng mga Black Meisters. One of us must sacrifice dahil kapag may kumuha sa orbs ay goodbye peaceful life and freedom ka na. You will be hunted by all  of the leagues dahil nga ang bagay na iyon ay importante. You will be treated as a thief and a traitor" tumango sila sa sinabi ni Sayaka. Totoo iyon, it won't be guarded heavily if it's not important.

Ana raised her hand and asked a question. "We will collect these orbs right? At ano naman ang maitutulong nito sa atin?"

"These orbs might help us. Calli can use the power of the orbs and your cousin as well. The one I mentioned before, Calliope"

Napangiwi si Calli nang maalala ang pinsan niyang si Calliope. That girl was also playing as her, Callissa Marie and she didn't like it. Isip bata kasi ito at hindi siya ganoon. Calliope is giving other people the wrong impression of her. Calli really thought that she was dumb and clumsy and that is totally the opposite of her. Both Calliope and Annika are now playing a role as them. Ipinakilala na sila sa lahat at ang mga tao naman ay nasiyahan. The two of them are also in the same class as them.

"Why are we actually doing this again?" Alice asked again and her face is obviously showing the three of them that she's confused.

"Because for sure, the traitor will make its move now that she learned that Anastasia is back. Uunahan natin siya sa pagkuha sa mga orbs" sagot ni Sayaka.

"How about the totems?" tanong ni Calli.

"I really don't know. Tita Reine and the others are trying their best to find the totems but until now we have no clue. The whereabouts of the totems are confidential. Tanging mga nobles lamang ang nakakaalam kung saan ito and the traitor so... they have an advantage."

Napaisip naman si Calli sa sinabi ni Sayaka. " Why do these totems belong to our family? I haven't read any books about that"

"It's because it's for the 6th year students only. Hindi mo rin ito mababasa sa library dahil nasa restricted area ito but I will tell you why. Devereux family is the only one who can defeat demons alongside the Clemence that's why Devereux and Clemence family are bestfriends noong unang panahon palang. They are the protectors of this place from the demons. The Clemence family's weapon which is the holy chain can make the demons vanish. They repel the evil  and for the Devereux, their weapons especially the scythe are use to slay demons."

Calli's eyebrows creased a little. She didn't know that their weapon can be this helpful. All her life she thought its just for killing and for their protection. Ganoon pala talaga kaimportante ang mga weapon at ang pamilya nila sa lugar nila.

"So? Who will bravely get the orbs?" tanong ni Sayaka.

"Definitely  not me. Hindi ko pa siguro nahahawakan ang orb nahuli na ako" wika ni Alice.

While arguing about who shall take the 'thief' role, an idea came to Calli's mind. "I have a plan" aniya at tiningnan siya ng tatlo na may kuryusidad sa mukha.

Fenaia

Kasama namin si Princess Anastasia dito sa club kasama ang pinsan niyang si Callissa Marie. Tita Mira told us to stay with them for awhile because they are new and it's fine with us. They are nice and a little bit weird especially Callissa Marie. I asked her about the captain, Tita Ayana, and she looks like she don't know what to say. Si Anastasia nalang ang sumagot sa tanong niya. Ang sabi niya ay  nasa isang importanteng misyon si Tita Ayana at hindi pa makakabalik. I really thought I could really be a member now that they are back pero wala pala siya. Sayang.