Chapter 39 - Top Four

Sayaka already knew that this might happen, her losing against Calli but she can’t still believe she lost just like that. She’s still lying on the ground to rest a little bit and to reflect what just happened in their fight. Inaamin niya, marami siyang pagkakamali na ginawa at padalos-dalos siya. Maybe because she was pressured and at the same time having a hard time since it was Calli she was facing.

Geez, I’m still weak. How can I protect my friends and family if I’m still like this” she said to herself. Even when she was a child, she get so tired easily that’s why she train a lot to improve and achieved the things she has right now but that was not enough. She’s not gifted with power, stamina and brain. Kung ano siya ngayon ay nagawa lang niya dahil sa kasipagan at sa kagustuhang maging malakas. She needs to force herself in training.

Tumayo na siya at pinagpag ang suot. She only has one chance to fight now and she promised her self she’ll do better. Ayaw niyang madisappoint ang mga taong humahanga sa kanya. Her half-siblings would surely laugh at her if she’ll lose next time. Well, they are probably laughing at her right now because she lost against a 2nd Year. She might be cold and snob but deep inside she’s still hurting, she’s still human afterall. Hindi siya ang sinasabi ng mga tao na walang pakialam sa paligid. She wouldn’t do the saving people stuff if she isn’t.

Inilabas niya ulit ang kanyang katana at tumakbo na. Kailangan niyang ihanda ang sarili. It’s either Seth or Ana she will be facing and she knows how skillful those two are.

After how many minutes of running she bumped into Seth who was also running. Seth was holding his sword and as soon as they recovered from the surprise they instantly swung their weapon to each other and it clashed. Dinig pa ang tunog na nililikha ng kanilang mga sandata. Sayaka’s katana was producing lightning and Seth’s sword was covered with fire.

Seth, I have a favor to ask” wika ni Sayaka. Umatras si Seth pero nanatili paring alerto. “What is it?

Promise me you won’t hold back”

Napakunot noo si Seth pero kalaunan ay tumango. “I won’t. This is a tournament so I won’t hold back” aniya kahit nagtataka kung bakit iyon ang pabor na hinihingi niya.

Her defeat against Calli is still fresh in her mind. Gusto lang niyang mawala iyon sa isip niya kaya iyon ang hiningi niyang pabor. It’s weird but it will help her ease her mind. She wants to win against Seth without him holding back. Medyo malabo man dahil malakas talaga si Seth pero hindi imposible.

Then I will show you everything that I’ve got” Sayaka gathered all the energy that she has left. She changed her form and even called her spirit. “Raiju” tawag niya at bigla nalang dumilim ang langit at kumulog. Nagkaroon din ng kidlat na tumama sa lupa na malapit kay Sayaka at sumulpot doon ang isang malaking tigre na may kidlat pang pumapalibot dito.

She never disappoints me. I’m sure she’s itching to beat me up after the crap I did  sa isip ni Seth at gaya ni Sayaka nag-iba narin ang kanyang form. Alam niyang mahihirapan siyang talunin ito lalo na at kasama nito ang alaga nitong tigre kaya para patas tinawag din niya ang kanya.

Azar!” A bright big fire appeared above Seth and a dragon just went out from there. When it got out fully the dragon roared so loud. Sayaka gritted her teeth as she gripped her katana. Malaki si Azar at ang kanyang Raiju ay hindi. Raiju might be bigger than them but Azar is 5 times bigger than Raiju. Nanatiling kalmado si Sayaka, kailangan niyang gamitin ang utak niya ngayon. Azar is powerful and big and it can fly but so is Raiju. Raiju is powerful too and it can fly but one thing that could take her to victory is speed. Mabilis si Raiju at iyon ang wala kay Azar.