Chapter 36 - Battle Royale

Puno ng ingay ang arena. Every element groups are making noises, cheering their representatives. The tension even became more heavy. It was like watching a football league. Lahat din ng mga taong nanunoud ng tournament ay nakasuot ng mga damit na may kulay ng mga gusto nilang manalo. It was an all out day for everyone especially that it is the last day of the tournament. This day will be the day to determine which group is the best.

Napangiti nalang si Calli dahil sa narinig na ingay ng mga tao. Inayos din niya ang suot niya at siniguradong komportable siya. Napatingin din siya sa mga kasamahan at nakitang naghahanda narin ang mga ito. They were all serious. All of them wants to win but they know that there's only one who can raise the trophy.

I will win Each one of them thought of that. They will let their eagerness drive them to victory.

"I'm a little nervous" wika ni Alice na tumabi sa kanya. She tapped her back. "Don't worry, you can do it!" she said hoping it will give her some confidence.

"Thanks, I owe you all of this. I have a low chance of winning but I promise I will do my best to give everyone a good fight. I still want to win but even if I can't at least I have proven the strength of a water master" Alice smiled at her. All of the incredible thing she's done from this tournament, it will not happen if it isn't for Calli. Siya ang tumulong sa kanya kaya labis ang kanyang pasasalamat.

"Hey girls, good luck sa atin. I just want to say that I won't hold back. Ibigay natin lahat ng makakaya natin" wika ni Fenaia sa lahat. Napangiti naman sila at tumango.

"Let's do this."

"Ladies and Gentleman. Let us begin the tournament but before that....." All of them grabbed and was holding tight to whatever things they can hold. Ang iba naman ay napakapit sa upuan nang biglang nagkaruon ng pagyanig. Just like what happened at the match before the tournament, the Arena was once again opened and connected to the field. The bleachers was also disassembled.

"For the last match of the tournament! Battle Royale! Each of the participants will be teleported randomly at our big field. After that, sila na ang bahala sa kung ano ang gagawin nila. Their goal is to defeat their opponent na makakasalubong nila. Each participant will also have 2 chances, kapag natalo sila sa isang laban they will have another chance to battle another again but if their chances are already used, they will be out of the game. Ang huling maghaharap naman o ang natitira ay bibigyan ng sampung minuto para maglaban.

Participants, ngayong nasa panghuling araw na tayo. I want you to give all your best and show everyone what you are capable of. Also, I just want to say I'm proud of you all. You all did amazing, sa lahat ng mga laban niyo. Hindi lang ako, the professors are also proud of you. I'm happy the professors did great in teaching you all the stuffs you needed to learn. Thank you and Good luck" they all clapped their hands when Headmistress said that. They also need to thank them, for organizing this kind of event.

"Any minute from now we will start the game! Good luck students"

All participants was teleported randomly. Malayo-layo din ang pagitan ng bawat isa sa kanila. They are also given each a weapon for a head start. They are also allowed to use their own weapon.

"I think everything is ready! Let the match begin!"

After that Calli was rushing to her north. Hindi niya alam kung sino ang makakaharap niya pero bahala na. Inilabas din niya ang bilog na bagay na ibinigay sa kanila. It was their weapon, they just need to push the button embedded in it. Ginawa niya iyon at nanlaki ang mga mata niya dahil ang weapon na ibinigay sa kanya ay isang scythe, parang hinulma lang ito sa weapon niya maliit nga lang. Napailing nalang siya, she knows why they give it to her.