💜HEAVENLY BEGINNING🖤

24 YEARS LATER

🎶Love's my religion but he was my faith
Something so sacred so hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace

All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything, everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again 🎶

"Turn the music player low... For God sakes.... "

🎶No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say, "All good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you 🎶

"Turn it off... You psycho... "

🎶It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say, "All good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you... 🎶

" Apagar la reproductor de música. .. " (Turn off the music player..) .

"Mum.... "

"Don't mum me... Why the hell you keep them on  full volume .. Do you want the entire Mexico to hear it.?. "

"Well.. That's not a bad idea.. "

"PARK HEAVEN.. "

Yup.. That was me Park Heaven, an 18 years old college suffering human being ,living a perfectly ordinary life like any other normal girl. But I was soon going to be 19 so don't worry and here I was standing on my bed wearing my favorite banana printed pajamas with my sleepers on while doing my favorite thing that was listening to my favorite songs on speakers with full volume and getting scolded for it from my everything, my world, my mum..

"Turn it off "

I chuckled watching my mum's big and cute angry eyes which were glaring at me.

"Aww... So cute Miss Park Hyejin... "

"Heaven... "

"Ok ok fine I am turning it off. " I retorted and than jumped off from my bed because you know na I have my energy level peaking its high after taking full 12 hours of my precious sleep. *wink*.

And than walked towards my mum who was still frowning with her beautiful fluffy cheeks on display which was my favorite thing to squeezed.

"Now happy mi Amor... " (My love)

And that was where my entire happines lies, her beautiful and heartwarming smile which she gave to everyone and a little precisely to me.. You know na for being her one and only precious daughter *flips hair in proudness* Lol every child is important to his or her mother because they are the reason for their heart beating and for child their mother is like a reason of smile while they were on the edge of tearing up, a place to hide and reveal their every emotion, fear, pain, feeling without having the fear of getting judged. A mother is someone who would never leave you alone no matter how best or worst her child is to her.. A mother would always love her child without even having a single inch of expectations for getting something in return from them.

A mother is the biggest and greatest blessing in her child's life and God had bestowed me with this beautiful blessing of his but I knew not everyone in this world was lucky to have this blessing with their side because God had given this blessing to them but their fate had snatched it from them but for sure each and everyone of us deserves this blessing in our life and I was blessed to have it and I wanted it to be with me forever and always.