💜FORBIDDEN MYSTERY🖤

"MAY THE SINNER HAVE MERCY ON HEAVEN"

"MAY THE SINNER HAVE MERCY ON       HEAVEN"

______________________________________

Author's pov

"Oh.... My.. God. .. He is coming towards us .. Heaven do something please please.. "

"Fine than turn around , get inside your car and let's drove back to home.. "

Alisa frowned at Heaven's remark and tossed her head and sent a glare making Heaven to showed her most fake innocent smile.

"Voy a golpear tu trasero esta noche, Heaven " ( I'll beat your ass tonight..)

Heaven rolled her eyes hearing her threatening and than looked at the boys who were coming towards their direction.

"Hello girls.. "

"Hey... "

"Hi... Gael.. " Alisa stated blushing a little making Heaven to scoffed in disbelief watching her behaving like a innocent little girl.

"Hi Heaven... "

A voice spoke attaining her attention towards it.

"Umm.. Hi Jace.. " She replied with a small smile to him.

"It's been a while.. "

"Yeah.. "

"You both guys know each other..? " Gael stated looking at Heaven and Jace making Jace to responded.

"Yes . . We went to same high school.. I was her senior.. "

Heaven nodded with a smile and than looked towards Alisa who got completely possessed by Gael's presence and were almost drooling making Heaven to shoved her elbow on her arm taking her out of her wet dreams for him.

Heaven gave Alisa a came to your senses bitch smile making her to blink twice and than cleared her throat and spoke looking at Gael .

"So..how many packs you have Gael..? "

Both the boys and Heaven gasped hearing her question.

Alisa looked at all three of them who were looking at her like they were watching someone from different planet making her to scoffed at them

"What...? "

And both the boys chuckled where as Heaven sighed in disbelief watching and hearing her best friend.

After 15 minutes

Heaven and Jace were walking side by side alone because Gael and Alisa went to spend some alone quality time with each other ( Insert Heaven's Pov *rolling her eyes* you can guess what quality time they must be spending).

"So how's your life is going Heaven..? "

"Pretty normal I guess... " Heaven replied walking with Gael while admiring the beautiful lights of the amusement park which shimmering at night.