💜MY VENGEANCE🖤

"WHO IS GOING TO
REDEEM MY VENGEANCE? "

"WHO IS GOING TO REDEEM MY VENGEANCE? "

______________________________________

Author's pov

"I fucking told you it will cost you your life.. Carter and I'll be your worst nightmare ... " He growled while fuming in rage and than punched that man on his face hardly making blood started dripping from his nose.

He clenched his jaw, stretching his veins abruptly and again punched him making that man to fell on the ground with a loud thud. Taesin hovered over him

"How dare you fucking think about touching her..? How...? " He yelled as he throw another punch on his face.

The man tried to fought back and dodged him but he was totally turned into a monster who knew nothing but his cunning and heartless ways of torturing the living hell out of anyone.

Taesin grabbed his wrists together and twisted them terribly making the man to yelled in pain.

"Didn't I fucking warned you not to even think about her in your dreams but you bastard.. You tried to touch her with this fucking hands of yours.. " He groaned, twisting his arms terribly making the man to cried out in pain.

Taesin grabbed his hairs and pulled them harshly and made him to stood up. He kicked him hardly on his shaft making the man to almost turned unconscious.

"You motherfucker... I'll show you what happened to those who tries to mess with what's mine... " Taesin blurted out through his gritted teeth and than banged the man's head at the wall forcefully making his head to teared apart where as blood started dripping every where from his head and face but he felt no mercy on him because he got blinded by his anger and rage.

He grabbed the man's collar and throw him on the ground aggressively  and again hovered over him and continuosly punched him violently making him to almost closed his eyes.

"She's mine and I'll make your soul to feel terrified hearing my name for even thinking about hurting her .. " He shouted and punched him as hardly as he could while fuming in wrath.

"V... " Chaekook's eyes bewildered in extreme amount of shock witnessing everything. He stormed towards him and than tried to part him from his unconscious body.

"Tae.. Leave him.. He will die.. " Chaekook spoke tried to snatch Taesin from that man's body but his strength was turning out low as compared to his

Taesin again punched that man who got into his deep conscious.

"This fucker tried to hurt her, tried to force her... "

Chaekook's eyes widened hearing his words

"What...? Heaven.... " He uttered shocked and hearing her name, Taesin's inner demon consumed over him and he lost his control and hitted that man with his every inch of strength turning him almost lifeless..