💜A PART OF ME🖤

"REMEMBER KIM MINGYU A PART OF ME IS YOU... "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Yes.. Uncle Min....This is the exact place where the tracker is currently showing its location now ... "

Suga's eyes trailed from Chaekook towards the place where they were standing , that same exact place where all of this had started.. The place of that auction where Taehyung met her for the first time in his life and saved her from that nonhuman act... That same exact place which had given Suga his sister, his princess and Taehyung, His whole life. .....

His Forbidden Doll.....

Suga's eyes gaped at that old abandoned and almost burnt building which he knew was set on fire that same day on Taehyung's command after rescuing each and every girl out from there...

And again their fate took them to that same exact place where all of this had begun and now was going to end too..

"According to that locket's GPS , Heaven should be inside if she is still wearing it... "

Suga nodded at Chaekook hearing him and then looked towards him whose gloomy eyes gazed at that whole place ruthlessly and then Suga saw him to started taking his steps towards that building...

"Taesin.. You can't go inside just like that.. "

Suga spoke grabbing his arm, stopping him from further moving.

"His men will be inside and they can .. "

"I don't care about anyone and anything because her life and safety means everything to me.. .. "

He uttered and then tried to take back his arm but Suga didn't let him too..

"For her sake calm down Tae... Because if you go inside like this then her life might get in more danger too so control your anger and do this the way we decide it... "

Suga said a little angrily and then looked at Chaekook..

"Me and Tae.. with some of our men will go inside as we planned and you and Jimin will stay here with our other men for back up and I have planted the transmitter inside my shirt so you are going to hear each and everything which is going to happen inside and when you'll heard that the situation is getting out of our control or I'll signalled you to come, you both will come inside with our people to cover the situation up okay... "

Both Jimin and Chaekook nodded at him..

"We'll do with our everything to take Heaven out from this place safe and sound .... "

Suga said earning a nod from both of them again and then his eyes diverted towards him, who was already staring at Suga..

"In this same exact place Taehyung had saved her and today I know you are going to save Heaven too Tae.. Because