💜ONE DAY🖤

"AND I KNOW SHE WILL ONE DAY "

_____________________________________

Heaven's Pov

"And boss knows about this too that's why he wanted you to take those pills because he didn't want any harm to your life .... "

Hearing Irina's each and every word I felt like my heart was breaking over and over again. My vision turned blurry with my tears as my mind started processing her words.

And I knew watching me, her face tensed up too and worry was evident in her eyes..

She placed her palm over mine and held it as she spoke..

"I know I am not allowed to tell you all of this but I guess you deserve to know.. Heaven... That the only intention of boss's behind giving those pills to you was that he didn't want your condition to worsen that's it.. I know he still didn't have that right to give them to you without your consent but I just wanted to tell you that the reason behind it was never what you assumed that day... "

A tear escaped from my eyes as she completed her words realising all this time what his real intention was which he never showed but one thing still roamed around my mind that how and when he got to know about my condition.

"But how he and you know about my condition ..? "

I questioned her to which she sighed heavily  and than looked at my teary eyes.

"I did your whole body check up when you came here because I needed to know about your health due to your abnormal weakness in the body and your continuous blank outs when boss took you here... "

My eyes bewildered at her words..

"Yes.. Heaven I needed to because you were loosing your conscious abruptly which made it necessary for me to know the real reason behind it and there I found out you have a cyst in your uterus which was making your body more weaker day by day and turning the chances of making you infertile.. " She spoke making more tears to fell from my eyes..

"And because of your weakness, you can't conceive yet it is harmful for your life so that's why those medications are necessary for you. And you need to follow it Heaven.. For your own good... And that's why boss wanted you take them too ... "

I just stared at her froze where as my eyes turned heavy with more tears feeling like my chest was aching badly and I knew it effected her too.. She placed her palm over my face and gently wiped my tears with her thumbs.

"I am so sorry Heaven for doing all of this without your permission but I just did for your own good and boss too and I was the one who suggested him giving you those pills so that you get your periods on time and the chances of your conceiving would be removed so that it won't effect your health.."