💜WHO ARE YOU?🖤

"WHO ARE YOU TO KIM Y/N? "

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

I felt like my entire body froze at its place and my heart completely stopped beating when his gloomy eyes fell on me and than locked with my grey doe orbs.

I never felt this much afraid in my entire life not even when Sin's eyes fastened with me for the first time here but this man's eyes were like the open door for the fire of hell. And I didn't know who he was and why he was staring at me like that and if nobody would have present here with us I surely would have died of anxiety and panic..

This man seemed too dangerous and the way he was peering at me but my blood ran cold when I found him to took his one step towards my direction without taking his eyes from me for once which made me terrified.

I wanted to dart my eyes away from his but I was feeling I was not capable of it . Never in my life I had ever felt this much afraid  by just someone looking at me and with his growing step closer to my direction. I felt like my own end was coming nearer to me .

"Hyung... "

That another man spoke who came with him by looking at him but my breathing hitched in my throat when I found that pale skin man to extended his arm stopping that another man from further speaking where as he continued to walked towards me steadily like calculating his each step.

Every single thing turned silent around me and the only thing which could be heard was the sound of his shoes cracking against the floor.

And my entire body shrugged in fear when I found him to stood in front of me maintaining a safe distance but his presence was making me petrified and his cold eyes which constantly remained on me was quivering my entire existence..

I too just gazed into him while hoping just someone took me out from here, from his presence as soon as possible before his gaze killed me until I saw the sudden change in his darken orbs like he was trying to searched something in mine which made a shiver to ran down my spine.

But again what? And than I found his palms to slightly clutched and his eyes to turned more dark and ruthless.. And I just turned into a statue at my place by witnessing his reaction until.

"Get back to your room. ..Heaven.. "

I heard that deep and husky voice which immediately made my heart to calmed down. And I got the courage of breaking this terrifying trance of his. My eyes trailed from him to that owner of that voice and I found him to standing at the door with his insanely authoritative aura while staring straight at me with his dark yet mesmerizing beautiful eyes..

"Boss.... "

I heard that guard to addressed him respectfully to which he too didn't seem the necessity to replied back just like this cold man who was staring at the door while back facing me .