💜I GOT YOU🖤

"FINALLY I GOT YOU"

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

"Heaven calm down now, don't spoil your mood for a packet of chips.. "

My eyes widened hearing Jace's words and I could see that my expression made him confused.

"Did I state something wrong..? "

"Well... Not only wrong, you committed a punishable offense by saying that because Heaven can kill someone for her dear chips.. Right Heaven..? " Alisa stated chuckling and both the boys chuckled too at her sarcastic comment on me but I didn't find it funny because to be honest I was in my worst mood and I didn't even know why. I knew that it was just a chips but I hated people behaving like a mannerless pig..

And that person who did he think he was first bumped into me , than crushed my chips and than left like nothing without even apologizing for once. Apologizing was far away he didn't even turn around and walked away like ill mannered jerk..

Bitch yeah I gave him a right name bitch, a rude and egoistic bitch.. Next time if he even dared to touch my chips I would kill him but why next time.. Probably I would never meet him again in my life.. And here I was thinking about a rude and mannerless stranger.

Argh.. I was going to get insane soon..and my vibes oh.. God.. I hated them and now they were consuming me more terribly. Coming here was a terrible idea. I just wanted to go back to my mum and hugged her tightly and than drifted to my peaceful sleep, away from everyone and everything..

I was totally lost on my thoughts when I felt a hand to shrugged my shoulders.

"Um.. Mm.. Yes.. "

"Hey.. What were you thinking while giving such a cute and precious reaction? "

And hearing Jace's words, I noticed all this time I was frowning and pouting my lips while indulging in my weird thoughts.. What the heck was wrong with me. ..

"No.. No.. Nothing .. " I stated calming my scoffing expression..

"Heaven... "

I looked towards Alisa who was staring at me but I knew she was a little serious now.

"Are you alright.. Heaven..? " She asked me concerning and I nodded at her question..

"Than why are you looking so tensed from the second we came here..? "

Her question caught me off guard.. I gulped because I didn't know what to replied to her or in precise what to tell her that I was getting strange and creepy vibes like someone was watching me or something was going to happen..

And on an above this bad whether.. I really was in very bad no worst environment.

"Heaven.. "