💜A SIN'S HELL FOR HEAVEN🖤

"WELCOME TO SIN'S HELL, HEAVEN"

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

"No Matter what and where I go

Your Heaven will always come back to you mi amore.. Always.. I promise mum... "

" I love you my baby... "

"Mum I love you more mi amore .. "

"And now if anybody wants to dance with our Dark tulips and joined them here.. You're welcome and feel free to join it.. "

"Don't panic everyone we're checking the generator.. "

"Heaven... "

"Alisa... "

"I.. I. .. Am sorry.. "

"You will be for the day you opened your eyes for the first time, Park Heaven.. "

"M.... M.. Mum... "

"Finally I Got You, Park Heaven.."

"Mum... " A scream escaped from my mouth getting out from my nightmare. I shut opened my eyes with a hope that all of this would be a bad dream but my eyes widened and my hope shattered into million pieces when I looked around at my surrounding.

Where I was and why...?
I immediately got up from the bed and my head ached terribly making me groaned . My breathing accelerated and my heart was beating so faster in fear that I could hear it on my own ears.. Sweat formed on my entire body and face.

And the totally unusual and unfamiliar surrounding around me made me terrified.. My anxiety reached its peak making my breathing halted and I closed my eyes in order to steady my breathing.

"You will be for the day you opened your eyes for the first time, Park Heaven.. "

"Finally I Got You, Park Heaven.."

I again shut opened my eyes, they turned teary when my mind stroke those words, his voice, his eyes.. Oh.. My God who was he? where I was and why.. My entire body started quivering and I never felt this much afraid in my entire life. I again tossed my head here and there and found the whole room empty means the only presence here was mine.

My surrounding was almost dim dark which means it was a night time. I gulped hard my saliva where as I felt it was burning. I immediately got up from the bed and wiped my tears and sweat from my face with my sleeves and than I felt like the land under my feet slipped

I was not wearing my previous clothes which I wore to that park.. I was wearing a black night gown which covered me to my toes.

"No.. No.. No.. " More tears fell from my eyes .