💜MY HEART, HER EYES🖤

" A Girl Who Can Make My Heart To Get Tingled Just By Looking Into Her Eyes..."

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Daddy why are you sleeping over Doll mamma....? "

Both Heaven's and Taesin's eyes got bewildered where as their mouth got hung open hearing that voice and watching that little person standing there while staring at them with his curious doe eyes...

Both of their eyes got widened with utmost amount of shock where as their faces turned pale by watching their 5 year old son catching them in that inappropriate position.

"What you both are doing...? "

They blinked their eyes and then glanced at each other and then gulped hardly, didn't know what to answer him until Heaven found Taesin tried to get up from her but she didn't let him to and grabbed his shoulders tightly and glared at him

"What the hell you're doing? I am naked .... " She whispered with her gritted teeth making Taesin's eyes broadened because in panic, he forgot that she was naked too..

"I am sorry, I forgot... "

He breathed out making her to groaned in anger.

"Yeah you forgot after licking every inch of my naked skin...? "

She whispered gawking at him making him to scoffed and then  continued to hover over her while pulling the blanket more to cover both of their naked bodies.

And there stood Aiden who just gazed at his parents behaving like some manics, he cutely pouted by watching them and spoke.

"Doll mamma, Daddy... Aiden can't hear you both... "

Both Heaven and Taesin darted their eyes towards him and again gulped by watching Aiden pouting in confusion.

"Daddy why are sleeping on Doll mamma, don't you have your own side of bed ..? Doll mamma will get crushed under you because you're too big and heavy.... "

Aiden naively exclaimed making his parents to again glanced at each other

"Sin say something to him before I crushed your heavy ass with my own hands... " Heaven threatened him with her almost murmuring voice making him to scoffed at her.

"Why would I? Your little ass were more than enjoying my heavy ass on them..." He retorted back slowly making her to glared at him

"Kim Taesin.... "

She gritted her teeth while almost giving him death glares

"Daddy....Doll mamma stop whispering, Aiden wants to hear you both.... " Aiden whined with his loud yet soft voice making them to looked at him.