💜ONLY IF I KNOW🖤

"AND ONLY IF I KNOW MYSELF...WHAT YOU REALLY ARE DOING TO ME.... HEAVEN... "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Thing twice before doing anything

Until you don't even left with something to regret on .... "

Heaven heard those words of Taesa which pierced deep inside her soul  and she witnessed Taesa leaving the room and the door behind her to shut but Heaven's glossy eyes continued to fix on his completely ignoring each and everything around her who was already staring at her but not blankly because Heaven could see that unidentified emotion in his eyes which he never showed to anyone except her.

For a brief moment they both just stared at each other like every single thing around them was blurred until Heaven's mind stroke those words of his.

"That how much I am going to make her suffer here with me and how much I am going to ruin and break her beyond any limits.. "

Without even noticing a tear escaped from her eyes while staring at him but she immediately came to her senses and wiped her tear and looked at him one last time and her heart rate halted watching his dark aura to again taken over him, his eyes again turned cruel and ruthless like two different personalities lived in one body.

He stared at her deeply making her heart beating increased and she didn't even know why but she didn't want to argue or even left with the strength to fought with him specially because she knew at the end she would have to give up because you couldn't able to won from your own self.

Heaven gulped and than with a sigh she turned around and tried to walk out but before she could take a single step, her feet halted.

"Where are you going? Now don't you want to take sympathy from me Heaven ? "

Heaven's feet stopped hearing those words. She turned around and looked at him and a shiver ran down her spine watching his demonic gloominess to taken over him where as a blood drenching smirk crept on his face.

"Hmmmm.... " He humped with his raspy voice and than started taking his steps towards her slowly and steadily making her breathing to hitched but she decided not to show him her fear.

So she stood stir at her place while gazing at him.

"Won't you try to gain a little sympathy from me?... " He uttered walking nearer to her without diverting his gaze from her for a single time.

And with his each growing step nearer to her, Heaven's legs started  trembling where as she felt too exposed to be stand there in front of him. He reached towards her and stood towering over her little frame.

He crossed his arms over his chest and than smirked

"So tell me would you like to try or not? Because that's what you were doing a little while ago.