💜IN LOVE WITH🖤

"I Am In Love With A Little Forbidden Person In My Life. "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"She got a panic attack because of taking too much stress but she's stable for now... "

Irina stated looking at Suga making him to nod and than darted his eyes at Heaven who was laying unconscious  on the bed of her room, her eyes were closed where as her body was wrapped in satin sheets and her breathing was slow and steady and than his eyes trailed towards the person who was sitting beside her while holding her palm in his hands without darting his gaze from her face for a second..

Suga sighed heavily watching them and than looked at Irina.

"She's completely right..? Her health? "

"For now she's , in early days she got these kind of attacks but this time, it was very intense which was really harmful for her mental and physical health and it's just because of Mr Park , her condition didn't worsen to any harmful extent who saw her having the attack and than took her here to me on time otherwise it could get very harmful for her health and even dangerous for her life... "

Taesin heard Irina's each and every word who was sitting beside Heaven and clutched her palm a little more firmly in his hands while continued to stare at her closed eyes...

"I gave her the anesthesia so she won't wake up at least for tonight and can rest for a while which is necessary for her recovery... "

Suga nodded at Irina and than she left the room.

Suga's eyes again diverted towards them and his chest clenched watching Taesin to stared at  Heaven's face lifelessly still holding her palm like a little child who was afraid to let her go away from his sight for a single second and his eyes turned teary when his painful past's images started to flash on his mind which made him to suspired and than walked out from the room without speaking a single word...

Taesin's eyes got glued to her whose eyes were completely shut and her whole body was stir and almost numb   making his heart to clenched in fear just with the mere thought of something happened to her and he would lost her and his everything once again which made his gloomy eyes to filled with tears because he was terrified of loosing her and he knew it if something happened to her he would kill himself because now for him imagining living a life without her was impossible..

He stared at her making a lone tear to rolled down from his cheeks but he still didn't blink for a single second and constantly gazed at her until he felt a hand on his shoulder..

"She will be alright soon Tae... "

He darted his teary eyes from Heaven to that owner of that voice and found Taesa standing nearer to him with tears in her own eyes.