💜MY HEAVEN🖤

"I Needed To Be With You 
For Forever
MY HEAVEN.. "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"I LOVE YOU...MY DOLL.... "

Heaven felt her soul shivered inside her body hearing him to whispered those words against her lips and feeling his tears colliding with her own ones on her cheeks freezing her completely at her place as he again uttered those words..

""I LOVE YOU ......MORE THAN MY OWN SELF..HEAVEN...."

Heaven broke into tears hearing him saying those words which she forever needed to hear from him which her heart always desired to hear from the person on whose embrace she was captured..

She teared up terribly and immediately surrounded her both arms around his neck pulling him more closer like she needed him to breathe. She clutched his hairs and kissed him back with the same intensity and need as him while her tears continued to stream down from her cheeks realising he was shedding them too holding her in his arms..

And her aching heart automatically started calming when he held her waist more tightly and tugged her more closer to him leaving no distance between them making her to grabbed his head more firmly and the painful throbbing of her body slowly started fading feeling his body's warmness on her...

Their lips moved along with a slow and beautiful rhythm with each other revealing both of their pains and sufferings to each other and breaking each and every barrier between them like making their souls visible to each other and there was nothing to hide and kept as a secret in between them a anymore as they became like an open for each other..

They both kissed each other like their entire existence dependent upon one another  and held each other like they were holding their entire world in their arms...

Her cries turned into slow and soft sobs as she breathed out in his mouth a little heavily when her breathing turned slightly fast because of the alluring and beautiful collision of her mouth with his making him to slowly broke the kiss and pulled his head back slightly which made her to slowly opened her eyes and her heart beat halted when her glossy eyes fell on his eyes which were already staring at her while his own eyes were filled with tears which were silently shedding making her to teared up more badly watching his tears .. But her heart got the most peaceful feeling when she found each and every wall of his anger and emptiness against his feelings and emotions broke down and he let her to saw through him and allowed her to got closer to his heart, his pains, his fears which he was even afraid to accept.

Heaven felt like he gave his entire self to her which she forever wanted to have which made her tears to dropped more rapidly from her eyes and for a brief moment they both just held each other's glossy gazes until she felt his hands to travelled from her waist to her face where he gently palmed her wet cheeks and than wiped her tears softly while his eyes continued to fasten on her as he again uttered those words with his husky deep voice..