💜THESE EYES🖤

"WHY I AM NEVER CAPABLE OF DEFYING THESE EYES...? "

______________________________________

(A/N:For making it more better play the below mentioned songs in the background

Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding
Kiss me by Ed Sheeran
Say you love me by Jessie Ware
Capital letters by Hailee Steinfeld)

Author's Pov

"You're mine now Heaven and every single inch of your belongs to me and only me." He whispered against her lips while kissing and sucking them delicately like they were made up of feathers.

And she just got totally froze at her place and she felt like every single thing around her stopped processing feeling his warm lips on her. Tears built up in her already watery eyes and they started to fall realising she again lost to her heart in every possible way and she still didn't have any regret about it that he meant to her more than anything or anyone.

But he still didn't know who she was and now she didn't even want him to know because now she wanted him to desired her as Heaven before he yearned her as his Doll... Because she wanted to end the venomous rage and pain of REDEEMING VENGEANCE inside him as Heaven before he came to know her as
HIS FORBIDDEN DOLL...

"I Am Not Her Sin... "

His lips halted on her and every movement of his body stopped hearing her murmuring those words against his lips . He detached his lips from her and took his head upward only to found her glossy doe orbs staring straight into him while her beautiful grey eyes were continuously shedding tears silently.

"I am not her, I don't worth it... " She whispered almost in an audible voice gazing into him .

And for a brief moment she found him just staring at her like he was trying to searched something in her eyes and for the first time she found his cruel and empty eyes to filled with a humanly emotion like his stone cold orbs soften a little while looking at her which made her heartbeat to increased automatically.

And she got totally lost in him until she felt his arms to wrapped around her waist more tightly as he pulled her insanely closer to him so close she could feel his warm breathing on her lips.

"But You're Mine Heaven Whether You're Her Or Not... "

Heavens heart skipped a beat as she heard him uttering those words with his calmly deep voice and before she could process them she felt his lips against crashing on her but this time more desperately and passionately.

"And you worth every single inch of it... " He spoke in between his kiss while his kiss grew more deeper on her like they longed him for forever making her teared up badly and immediately surrounded her both arms around his neck and pulled him closer if possible because that was enough for her endured everything, that was enough for her to bear her pain anymore and now she wanted it to stop even if meant just for once she wanted it to stop and the only way to stopped it was him who himself gave her that pain.