💜NEVER BE YOUR DOLL🖤

"A SLUT LIKE ME WOULD
NEVER BE YOUR DOLL.. "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"The deal is done in Korea.. Mr Min called and informed me. He said he and Mr Jimin is coming next weak here... "

"Hmmm... And what about Dimitriev...? "

"He transferred all his hotels and strip clubs to your name... " Chaekook said making him smirked.

"Hmmm... "

"And Tae... Our arms dealers are coming here in a couple of days so they can personally review their equipments before its shipment.. " He informed and than took out some papers.

"And here's its inf..... " Chaekook's words got halted in the middle when the door swung opened gaining their attention towards it.

And Chaekook's eyes widened watching the person walking inside and than stood there.

"Heaven..... " Chaekook spoke shocked looking at her puffy red eyes which were still shedding tears where as her teary eyes were fixed on his who was gazing at her with no emotion in his eyes .

Heaven stared straight at Taesin's eyes which were already peering at her making more tears to fell from her eyes because her pain was breaking her badly with each growing second.

He too scanned her from head to toe and than stopped at her hands where she was clutching those pills and than darted his gaze towards her glossy eyes which were still gazing at him without blinking for once.

"Heaven what are y..... "

"Leave...Kook..." Taesin uttered without diverting his eyes from her cutting his sentence

And Heaven too just stared at him while silently falling her tears.

Chaekook looked at him hearing his words and with a sigh he left the room leaving both of them alone.

She just stood there like a statue while her tears continues to stream down her cheeks making his gaze to turned more cold and dark. He leaned a little back on his chair and tilted his head and looked at her from head to toe again.

"Did you miss me...? " He asked sarcastically with his raspy voice while crossing his arms but got no response.

She just peered at him completely froze while crying silently. For a brief moment they both just stared at each other until His gaze travelled towards her palm again where she clutched those pills more tightly and than He diverted his gaze from her palm to her eyes which were still on him making him to got up on his feet and walked towards her.

He slowly and steadily walked nearer to her like calculating his each step and she didn't blink for once and just stared at him. He reached towards her and than grabbed her wrist and took it upward. He scanned closely her palm and his eyes turned more empty watching what she was holding.