💜NEEDED NOT WANTED🖤

"YOU WERE WHAT HE NEEDED NOT WHAT HE WANTED... "

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

"You're Not Her.. You Would Never Be Her.... "

I stared at him completely froze where as I felt like no words were coming out from my mouth hearing what he just said. About whom he was talking about? And why...? And I wasn't  who.. ? .

What was wrong with him? What sick games he was playing with me..? Why didn't he just kill me if he hated me so much..? Why keeping me alive and messed my entire existence like this..?

I just gazed at him and I didn't even notice that my eyes were still shredding warm tears silently looking at his darken and wrathful orbs. My robe was still untied and probably my entire bare front was still visible but at this moment I didn't care anymore about anything..

Because this monster messed me up in every possible way. He was messing with my head, my body, my life and now in some way with my heart too.. Yes. I was being stupid to think that but he have a strong impact on my entire existence like he was its part for a long while ago..

I continued to stare at him shredding and he too never blink for once while still holding my face in between his palms clenching my heart terribly and again one more question why my heart was hurting now? What he was doing to me..? What he wanted... ?

And this was it for me to bear everything . I couldn't deal with his shades of fucked up and cruelty and now I needed my answers for each and everything , even at the cost of my life..

I gritted my teeth and fisted my palms as tightly as could and with my whole strength I detached his palms from my face and grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me getting lost in my rage.

"Now listen and listen to me for good.." I spat at his face while I felt like my entire body started aching and my eyes started burning with pain which I was not capable of controlling anymore..

He didn't speak a single word, neither used any strength to part me away from him but just stared at me like a statue which made me more frustrated and angry. I clutched his collar and snapped at him probably knowing with the fact that I lost my sanity..

"I don't know what games are you playing..  And why me..? What I fucking did to you that you're punishing me this cruelly so if you want me to die than kill me because if you don't and continue to make me suffer like this than

I promise the day I will escape from this hell of yours would be the day you will regret on your own existence.. " I glared at his eyes which turned more dark hearing my words and my entire body shivered when I felt his hands to got inside my robe where he grabbed my naked waist tightly.