💜MY DOLL🖤

"I KNOW YOU'RE MY DOLL HEAVEN..."

______________________________________

Author's Pov

(A/N: before you proceed further i want to make sure one thing very clear that I in the beginning and durring this story warned and stated more than necessary times that Heaven and Sin are cousin so it would be a little incest and if you have problem with it than leave... But I guess still lot of people have issues with this topic. They wanted to read the story but even wanted to criticize it too but  I have given enough warnings and now I won't do it again because if I read someone criticizing my story about them being cousins than I'll straight going to mute that account because before being an author I am human and i feel bad too when someone showed hatred towards me for something for which I warned them.. And it is no warning and I am not definitely being rude or arrogant I just stated my decision hope you coorperate and support my decision.and yes Heaven is not capable of pronouncing the word Vengeance and there's a reason behind it which would be reveal soon so no hatred towards it either..Now enjoy.. )

"Why all you ever said to me is a fucking lie. Heaven.. Why..? "

Heaven's entire body turned numb hearing his words where as she felt like her heart completely halted watching his orbs to turned almost pitch black which were burning with wrath..

She never saw him this much angry not even when he killed someone cruelly and instead making her afraid of him, it made her hurt beyond any limits watching him like that..

Heaven just gazed at him and her tears silently fell from her eyes.. Until she felt his grip to tightened around her arms turning them almost numb with pain .

"Why did you fucking hide it from me Heaven from the beginning why ...? " He yelled while clenching his jaw so abruptly that his veins stretched out on his forehead and neck.

But she remained completely shut because she herself didn't know what to answered to him so she just gazed at him which made his fury to crossed every level of sanity..

He yanked her forcefully and shouted at her.

"Fucking answer me Park Heaven why did you lied to me.? " He spat at her but

Heaven still didn't speak a single word but just stared at him blankly which made him insane at every level possible hearing her silence. He tugged her closer and gawked at her glossy eyes with his burning one.

"V leave her... She... "

"She'll... " Taesin groaned cutting Suga's sentence without taking his eyes from her for a second.

He gritted his teeth furiously while glaring straight at her and again pulled her closer removing every distance between their bodies and breathed out with his dangerously calm voice.