💜KIM TAEHYUNG🖤

"Not Everyone Is KIM TAEHYUNG Who Is Capable Of Giving
His Own Life For

HIS FORBIDDEN DOLL.... "

______________________________________

Author's pov

"I know .....You're my Doll... Heaven..."

Heaven just stared at him totally froze at her place. She just felt like every single thing around her stopped motioning hearing those words from his mouth.. The words which she forever wanted to hear from him  .. The words she forever desired him to uttered to her and finally when he said those words to her  instead of getting the calmness she believed to get from it, she felt like those words  pierced deep inside her heart like a sharp knife and made her soul to clenched in utmost amount of pain..

Because she didn't want him to said those words to her anymore.. Because now it didn't matter to her because it never mattered to him never.. And now it should never be..

So she immediately tried to back away from him and tried to free herself from his hold.

"Leave me.. No I am not her.. No I am not.. " She stated and she didn't know that whether she was trying to convince him or was trying to persuade her own self..

She started struggling into his arms and tried to push him away with her all strength and she knew it she was being irrational and was behaving like an insane but that was what he made her, an insane for him.. So ahe protested with every inch of her strength..

"Leave me.. Leave me.. I am not her.. Leave.. "

Her words got stucked into her throat when she felt him to yanked her closer to him with extreme amount of force making her to stopped whining and looked straight into his eyes and she felt like her heart ached more badly watching his eyes to still remained on her and again a tear to escaped from his already teary eyes.

He gripped her waist more firmly but that pain was nothing as compared to pain she was feeling from inside realising everything.. She just stared at him and didn't even noticed when her own eyes started shedding warm tears by watching him to teared up for the first time in her life..

She pressed her palms against his chest and calmly spoke as she tried to push him away.

"I am not her Taesin.... Leave...... "

"Stop fucking lying anymore... Heaven.. "

She heard him growling against her face while clenching his jaw and she knew it he was holding himself back and was trying his best to control his burning wrath but he was not capable of holding back his pain not anymore. He gawked at her teary eyes with his own glossy one and again tugged her towards him if possible making their breathings to got mixed.