💜EACH OTHER🖤

"We're For Each Other,My Doll
We're In Each Other, My little Vexin
We're From Each Other, My Heaven
And Going To Be With Each Other
For Forever.. "

 "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"And my Doll is definitely not meant to be broken.. "

Heaven's heart skipped a beat at his words, she slowly pulled back her head from his chest and looked into his eyes where she found no coldness, emptiness but an ethereal feeling which she too felt for him, the feeling of love which was present in his beautiful oceanic eyes for her.

The rain continued to fall on both of their bodies completely drenching them with it , the sky turned more darker than it already was, the flow of wind turned more forceful but it didn't effect the two of them who were standing closer in each other's embrace forgetting about each and every thing because the only thing mattered to them at that point was they both for each other in every possible way..

Her doe grey orbs got fastened with his darken ones making them to felt like they were staring at each other's soul until she felt him to palmed her face and leaned his face more closer to her..

"You're not meant to get broken because every time you will break, I'll break with you, we are going to break in each other's arms and than will gather our broken pieces and will fix each other over and over again for forever. " He spoke gazing straight into her glossy eyes which teared up hearing his each and every word..

And watching her watery eyes, he cupped her face more firmly and kissed her forehead and again looked at her eyes.

"Because We're For Each Other,My Doll... " He whispered and kissed her both eyes delicately and again gaped into them.

"We're In Each Other, My Little Vexin.. " He murmured and kissed her nose bridge and than her both cheeks.

"We're From Each Other, My Heaven.. "He spoke and than looked into her eyes where he found tears to again started to fall

He wiped them with his thumbs and pressed his lips against her after  he whispered those words to her.

" And We're Going To Be Each Other's, For Forever.... "

She teared up terribly at the end of his words and immediately surrounded her arms around his neck and pulled him closer if possible.

"I.... I.. Love you , I love you so much... "

She whispered in his mouth and kissed him back and exactly did what he said, she broke in his arms and he did what he promised he collected her shattered pieces and again fixed her by caging her tightly in his embrace..