💜TO GET WORST🖤

"IT'S GOING TO GET WORST NOW"

______________________________________

(READ THIS CHAPTER CAREFULLY)

Author's Pov

Next Day

At 11:30 p.m.

Heaven was looking outside the window while feeling the cold fresh air because she could not able to sleep due to her yesterday's tarot reader's incident and her words which still made her shivered thinking about them and a cloud bursted aloud making her a little afraid so she backed away a little until she heard her mother speaking a little aloud downstairs

"Tell him to never call here again.. Nobody wanted to see him here"

"Hyejin...calm down she must here us"

"No she is sleeping I checked it on my own and for him, he is never going to meet her that's it. "

"It's ok stop getting worried. Trust me nobody is ever going to know about Heaven.. "

Hyejin sighed heavily hearing
Si woo's words. She got up from the sofa and walked towards the window and looked at the dark clouds which were roaring aloud.

"I know Oppa.. But there's always a fear inside me for her because she is just not only my daughter. His blood is running inside her too and what if someday his inhuman acts fall its cunning shadow on her.. I can't.. I can't let my past to ruin my present..

That's why I never even let her to see her own father because I want her to stay away from him and his dark world as far as possible.. "

A tear escaped from her eyes stating her own words because she felt like her heart was aching terribly in fear.

Si woo Walked towards her and than placed his hand over her shoulder and stated with a sigh.

"I know Hyejin and that's why he too never approached both of you. He is staying away from his own daughter. But it's his right to at least see his daughter's face.. "

Hyejin immediately tossed her head to him hearing his words and spat.

"No... Never I'll never let him to meet her never.. " Hyejin spoke while raising her voice a little aloud at him hearing his words.

She fisted her palms and almost yelled.

"I never let her to meet him and it'll be stay like this forever.

She is never going to know about her father, let alone meeting him . " Hyejin groaned and again turned her head towards the window.

"Heaven will never know about her father's existence... That's it.. " Hyejin retorted and turned around but her eyes widened where as she felt like the land under feet slipped watching the person standing at the stairs with her doe eyes which were falling warm tears.