💜HER PRESENCE🖤

"I WON'T LET ANYONE TO BE EVEN NEARER TO HER PRESENCE.. "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"What else you think I am to you Mr V...? "

She questioned him looking straight into his eyes turning them pitch dark. His gaze turned more cruel and ruthless after hearing that question of her. He clenched his teeth and than grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back so tightly that his fingers started leaving his marks on her skin but she didn't give him any reaction and stood unfazed which made him furious.

He yanked her towards him and growled while gritting his teeth

"You meant nothing to me... nothing.. Did you fucking get that .. " He groaned almost yelled at her while fuming in wrath .

He gawked at her with his burning eyes which could make anyone terrified of him even her in other circumstances but not now. Heaven just stared at him blankly

"Than it should not bother you what those people are doing who meant nothing to you.. " She uttered which made him infuriated.

His grip turned more rigid around her making her soft skin to almost burnt up in pain, feeling his roughness on it.

"Careful Heaven. .. Don't cross the limits of my bearance..for you may never know how many limits I can cross for breaking this fucking braveness of yours"

"A slut knows no limits Mr V because a girl becomes a slut after crossing every limits of possibility and neither she is afraid of someone else's crossing any kind of limit.. " She answered back at him.

His body started loosing its patience with each growing second after hearing her answers which she was giving him fearlessly gazing straight into him.

"But don't worry I won't do anything against your will. I will do everything you wanted me to do anytime , anywhere without trying to denying you for once because that's what I am here for. That's my work here as a slut, to fulfill my owner's every order and command and I'll do it till the last breath of my life..

And when you will become fed up with me or I will defy your any order you can kill me anytime you want because we both know how good you're at it Mr V... " Heaven spoke those words like they really meant nothing to her like she was wishing to die with each passing second.

He digged his nails deep into her wrist where as his veins popped out on his neck due to his abrupt clenching of jaw and his eyes to turned blood shot red controlling his rage from coming outside.

"I won't kill you Heaven never.. Because I promise myself to give you a life which will be more painful than death and trust me I'll give you that. I'll make you pay in the most cruel way. "He spat at her venomously peering deep into her lifeless eyes.