💜TO BE HIS🖤

"BECAUSE HEAVEN JUST NOT ONLY DESIRED THE SIN BUT SHE NEEDED TO BE HIS FOR FOREVER.. "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"I am going to show you How much it will Redeem My Vengeance when I would ruin you in the most forbidden way.. Park Heaven... "

Her blood drenched from her body hearing his words and a shiver ran down her spine when she saw his utmost darken eyes which were like burning as she had never seen him this much angry not even when he killed someone cruelly..

His veins stretched out on his neck as he clenched his jaw roughly and his darken eyes started getting a blood shade of red like he was fuming in wrath from inside which made her terrified till her core..

And her eyes turned more teary when she felt his fists to gripped her pinned wrists more badly making her yelped in pain and gritted her teeth in order to controlled her tears.

"Leave me.... " She spoke through her gritting teeth while glaring at him but her entire body trembled in fear when he yanked her towards his body and  peered at her big glossy eyes with his gloomy one..

He clenched his teeth furiously and groaned against her lips while gawking into her eyes..

"What happens to your promise of sharing my pain with you.. Heaven.. ?"

Her eyes bewildered hearing his words realising he was awake when she said those words to him in the morning which made her heart to clutched terribly.

He pulled her more closer and breathed out growling

"I don't know whether you meant your promise or not but I definitely mean it when I had said  to you that Nothing and nobody could ever be able take you away from me...Heaven......

I mean it, meant it and is going to mean it till the last breath of my life. "

Her heart rate halted hearing to his each and every word which made her more angry and hurt.

"All you do is fucking lie.. You're not capable of meaning anything at least not for me because

As you had himself told me that I meant nothing to you and never will so stick at your words Mr V...

Or you're not even capable of fulfilling that promise of yours.? " She snapped at him knowing exactly what she meant by her words but her breathing got stuck into her throat when she for a hot second felt like he understood them too.

Because his face almost turned red controlling his anger and in clenching his jaw which made her afraid, terribly afraid.. He leaned his face more closer to her almost brushing his lips against her. And she felt her existence quivered watching him turning more cruel and ruthless than he already was..