💜COST YOUR LIFE🖤

"I  TOLD YOU IT WILL COST YOU YOUR LIFE.... "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

In the evening

Heaven was standing again in that garden while leaning her head against that same tree while looking above at the sky. And the sky was still gloomy and the clouds were still dark and the weather didn't change a little bit instead turned more worse just like her fate.

She just stared at the dark clouds covering the entire night sky with its gloominess until she heard a voice

"Heaven... "

Heaven turned around and saw Natasha standing there but the tension was visible on her face.

"You have been called at the door... " She said making Heaven to softly sighed and than nodded because she already knew why she had been called.

And with that they both left the mansion's garden.

Heaven walked towards the door with Natasha and than saw a man standing there, totally arm guarded.

"Miss Heaven are you ready to go? Boss sent me here to take you there.." The man spoke looking at Heaven earning a nod from her.

"Let's go than.. " He uttered and turned around and walked outside the door

Heaven took her steps to walk too  but got halted in the middle.

"Heaven where are you going..? "

Heaven turned around and saw a panicking Irina almost running towards her. Irina reached to her and than held Heaven's arm and asked again

"Where are you going...? "

Heaven stared at her worried eyes and than took back her palm from Irina's grip

"Where I should be, Irina... " Heaven replied and than tossed around and walked out of the main door leaving everyone in dilemma behind her.

After half an hour

Heaven was sitting inside the car without speaking a single word and just staring outside through the glass window and she didn't know where he was taking her but she knew wherever he was taking her, she was fated to be there, it was in her destiny and now she didn't even have the courage to fought against it no matter how cruel it turned.

So she just gazed outside where heavy rain was falling, clouds were roaring loud and the shiny lights were scattering all over the sky like it was hurt or angry , it itself didn't know just like her whether to be hurt or angry. Until she felt the car to halted in front of a big luxurious place but there was nothing good about it because she knew where she was and what would be happening inside.