💜LIKE A FAMILY🖤

"Live A Life Which We Should Have Started Living 24 Years Ago

LIKE A FAMILY.... "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"I am in love with my Angel

I am in love with  Y/n...."

Heaven heard those words coming out from Jimin's mouth which made her startled at her place. She looked at him with utmost amount of shock in her eyes like she was not capable of believing what he just stated...

"Don't look at me like this... "

Heaven blinked her eyes hearing his words which took her out of her shock.

"I thought at least you won't give me those judgemental looks after hearing this... " Jimin spoke looking at her who was staring at him bewildered.

Heaven shrugged her shoulders and gulped her saliva.

"N.. No.. No... I am not judging you Mr Park but you love... You love Kim Y/n but she's .... "

She didn't know how to completed her sentence as it was little awkward and sensitive topic until she heard Jimin to chuckling at her words.

"I know I know she loves someone else, she's someone else's love, someone else's wife, someone else's life partner but

I fell in love with her before she starting loving someone else, before she became Taehyung's love, his wife, his life partner....

His Forbidden Doll..... "

Heaven didn't speak a single word but she just sat there and listened to his each and every word carefully..

Jimin darted his eyes from Heaven to upward at the sky and gazed at it and a soft smile crept on his face.

"I fell in love with her when Suga hyung for the first time introduced her to me, when she first time looked at me with her beautiful smile and those shining eyes,when she for the first time called me Jiminie and hugged me with those little arms of her... " Jimin stated and again looked at Heaven who was just staring at him with her big curious eyes.

He smiled watching her and spoke

"I fell in love with her when she was just 13 years old but I am not a paedophile ....don't consider me that .." He chuckled

"Because for me loving someone doesn't necessary mean to include  sexual feelings and desires.. Because I fell in love with her everything, her smile, her thoughts, her behavior, her cute childishness, her innocent nature, the way she looked at me, called me, every single thing about her  .... "