💜DESTINED TO BE🖤

"SOME OF THE MOST FORBIDDEN MOMENTS IN LIFE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE
DESTINED TO BE"

"SOME OF THE MOST FORBIDDEN MOMENTS IN LIFE ARE THE ONES THAT AREDESTINED TO BE"

______________________________________

Author's pov

The beautiful sky wore a dark shade of black where as the clouds were roaring aloud and the gleaming lights were scattering around the entire sky. The cold wind was blowing forcefully breaking the invisible layer of nature making her entire body to shivered terribly who was almost running didn't even realising where.

"Your Fate Had Choosen Your Destiny To Which You're Bounded For Forever..And Now You Have To Fulfill Your Promise"

Her doe eyes turned more heavy when her mind recalled those words again where as her entire body started quivering and an unknown wave of fear and anxiety washed over her.

"There's An Uncompleted Story Hidden In Your Eyes.

But Your Fate Has Decided To Complete It Now But In The Most Forbidden And Sinful Way.. "

"NO..... "

She screamed out of her lungs and than fell on the ground while covering her ears with her arms when those words started intriguing her entire self more badly. Her heart clenched terribly and she didn't even know why those words started stabbing deep inside her soul harshly.

"But Your Fate Has Decided To Complete It Now But In The Most Forbidden And Sinful Way.. "

"NO... " She again yelled trying to blocked those words from consuming her.. While her tears started streaming down her cheeks without even catching her attention until.

"Mamma... " A soft and almost inaudible voice stopped those words from taking over her mind making her to slowly took her head upward and looked at a small and afraid frame of a little boy whose eyes almost teared up like her.

She got up on her feet and wiped her own tears with the hem of her jacket and than slowly started walking towards his tiny shivering self. She took her steps towards him and reached to him and than kneeled in front of him.

"Who are you...? "

His shivering self first flinched a little in fear hearing her question making her a little worried.

"What's your name..? "

His eyes started shedding little tears making her heart to ached and he softly replied.

"Mamma.. "

Her eyes bewildered hearing him, she softly cupped his small face and than gently wiped her tears. She looked here and there around her and asked.

"Where's your mamma..? "

He slowly shrugged his head in response and again spoke.

"Mamma.. "