💜AIDEN AND HIS DOLL🖤

"AIDEN AND HIS DOLL LOOKS HEAVENLY TOGETHER"

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Aiden... "

Heaven stated shocked by watching the cute tiny figure in front of her. She got startled at her place because she thought she was dreaming until she felt Aiden to ran towards her and than hugged her knees...

"Aiden miss Doll... "

She heard his soft voice which made her heart to fluttered feeling his little body around her. Heaven immediately crouched down in front of him and cupped his tiny face.

"I missed you more my baby. .. " She said and kissed his forehead to which he giggled and surrounded his arms around her neck..

A warm smile crept on her face, she picked up his little frame in her arms and got up..

"Look like Aiden meets his favorite person on earth.. "

Heaven eyes darted towards the door hearing that voice and she saw Teasa walking inside with a smile on her face followed by Chaekook 

"How are you Taesa...? " Heaven asked smiling while walking towards her making Taesa to patted her head.

"I am good and you... "

"I am more than fine by seeing you guys here... "

Taesa's smile broaden at her reply and than her eyes trailed towards Aiden who was cutely glaring at Taesa while pouting his lips...

"Aww... You're still upset with me my little cutie pie... " She spoke squeezing his soft cheek..

"No.. No.. Taesa.. Aunty bad.... " He whined making Heaven confused and Taesa to made a sad pout.

"Ok I am sorry I won't do that again Aiden cutie ... "

"No.... "

Heaven got untidy hearing both of them.

"What happened? Why he's angry with you...? "

"Because Yana left him with me for today as she had some important office meeting... Usually she takes him with her in her office but her today's meeting was sudden and very relevant so I suggested her to let him with me for today so she could concentrate on her meeting properly but little Aiden wanted to go with his mommy.... But she didn't take him with her... " Taesa spoke in one breath making Heaven chuckled

"And that's why he's angry with me and he even cried for his mommy so I thought to take him here and let him meet with his Doll... So his mood could lighten up and look I succeeded.. "

Heaven smiled at Taesa's words and kissed his cheek.

"My baby cried.. Don't worry until your mamma came back we'll do alot of fun together so Aiden won't miss his mamma Okay... "