💜YOUR WEAKNESS🖤

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR WEAKNESS"

______________________________________

Author's Pov

Heaven's mind continued to recall Taesa's vulnerable state and her painful words which hurted her badly.. And on an above his behavior towards everyone made everything much more worse which he didn't even bother to rectify..

Heaven felt hurt and angry at the same time at his cold and rude actions towards his own family especially Taesa and the fact that he took the decision on her behalf that they wouldn't be able to accept Chaerin's invitation made Heaven more angry..

After hearing Taesa's confession at tha hall, Heaven stormed out for searching a specific person. And she searched every possible place where she thought he would be and now the only place left was his study room..

Heaven walked towards the closed wooden door and than glared at it. First she thought to knock but than she recalled his manners and etiquettes towards his elders, she frowned because manners were far away he didn't even greet them properly which made her to scoffed so she pushed open the door and now following his so called not to come in my study room or any other place rule without his permission was her least concern.

So while groaning, Heaven pushed the door and opened it wide collecting her all bravery.. But it soon ran out of the window when the door slammed against the wall hardly creating a loud thud making his oceanic darken orbs to fell on her grey doe ones..

Heaven's little brave stunt gained his full attention towards her who was sitting on his chair while checking some papers on the desk but than his eyes trailed upward at her making her to gulped hard by watching his cold expression on his beautiful face..

He gaped at her from head to toe with his usual blank expression and than placed his arms over the desk and closed the file because he too knew that the discussion was going to be too long making her to sighed heavily..

Heaven collected her all courage again and with a sigh walked inside a little and her heart beat increased watching him to raised his one brow at her without blinking his lashes for once..

Heaven stood in front his desk like a student in front of his principal at his office who was going to expelled him for his bad behavior in the school making her a little afraid specially the blank looks he was giving her..

But she knew it wasn't time to get afraid of him so she again took a deep breath and was ready to open her mouth but

"No.... " He spoke almost commanded with his authoritative deep voice making her eyes to bewildered and her mouth to shut..

"We're not going anywhere and definitely not going to argue over this again that's it... "

Heaven scoffed at him hearing his words and spat..