💜TAESIN'S DOLL🖤

"It's finally good to meet you..
After so many years

TAESIN'S DOLL. . . "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"How fucking dare you.....? "

Heaven terribly flinched and closed her eyes shut when she heard him yelling and to lift the whip ,so she in anticipation closed her eyes tightly and clutched herself for enduring the pain again.

But the whip never grazed on her skin but she heard it splashing on someone and she shut opened her eyes when she heard a painful groaning of a man.

And her eyes widened watching him still glaring at her and than darted his darken gaze towards that man who was groaning in pain because he just whipped him harshly..

"How fucking dare you even think of hurting her.. ? "

Heaven's blood drenched from his body hearing his words and watching his venomous burning eyes and she terribly flinched when he again whipped that man forcefully making him growled where as his skin turned deep red..

Heaven's eyes widened with fear where as her entire body started to shiver watching him continuously whipping that man mercilessly and than man to begged and  cried and than fell on the ground..

"V.... " Chaekook hurriedly came inside the room and his eyes widened witnessing everything. ..

"V what are you doing leave him... He'll die... " He spoke and tried to snatch the whip from Taesin's grip but he got blinded by his rage and forcefully pushed Chaekook away making him to fell on the ground .

Heaven's entire body froze at its place watching everything where as she felt like every part of her body turned numb in pain and fear witnessing that soul shivering and inhumane act of his ..

She stared at him like a statue, terrified of him like she was watching the real Satan of the hell in front of her eyes but her breathing hitched and tears started dropping from her eyes when she found him to noosed the whip around that man's neck and than tightened it terribly around it turning that man's breathing to halt.

"No one dares to touch her except me , no fucking one.. ... " Taesin groaned and than tightened the whip around his neck more turning that man's face to red when his oxygen got cut off..

And her eyes teared up terribly and her heart clenched watching his cruel act against any kind of humanity and that man's tears and begging to him for his life...

His grip tightened more around his neck making the man's breathing to almost stopped and Heaven to came to her senses that what monstrous think he was doing and because of her.