💜RUIN FOR YOU🖤

"I AM BLESSED THAT I WANTED TO GET RUIN FOR YOU... SIN..."

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Or Terrified with the fact that Heaven desired that Forbidden Sin more than the Sinner himself... "

As he uttered those words of his, Heaven felt like everything around her stopped where as her eyes got stuck into his like they held so much power over her which was exactly the truth. He possessed over her entirely and she herself let him to did it and had no regrets about it.

For a brief moment she just stared into his eyes forgetting about everything like she found her entire world in them until she felt his grip to tightened around her wrists which were still pinned on the mirror.

She softly hissed which made her to arched her back and got more closer to his face almost touching their lips and how badly they wanted to claim each other but both of their eyes locked once again.

Heaven's heart skipped a beat watching his sinister eyes to roamed on her entire face like it was his favorite thing to watched. He scanned from her big grey eyes and slowly trailed down to her slightly pouty and pink shimmering lips which wore a beautiful shade of peach because of the lip balm making them to looked more lascivious.

And she felt like her throat became dry watching the hunger in his eyes for them and his warm breathing to fanning over them.

She softly panted and tried to free herself which made him to twisted her wrists more abruptly and her to lifted her back and leaned more nearer brushing their noses against each other..

She held his darken gaze which made her entire body to heated up and the  lust which was reaching the level of insanity in his eyes made her terrified , terrified of her own insaneness for him that she knew she exactly desired what he wanted.

And that thought made her afraid because she knew that desire and want was changing into need especially for her because she started getting adicted to it badly which she knew would only ruin her but still the pleasure of getting ruin by the sinner himself made her body to submitted to him more desperately.

They both gazed into each other immensely pausing the time around them and feeling their breathings mixing with each other and than she heard him whispering.

"You know what I have never thought my preference would change this much fast... "

She heard his velvety voice which started becoming her ear's most favorite and beautiful tune.

"Now I think I prefer the peach one more. "

A beautiful shade of light pink crept on her cheeks as she slightly blushed at his remark but she immediately brushed it off and stated.