💜ACCEPTING YOUR FEARS🖤

"And Thats What  Make You More Stronger My Doll Because You Are Not Afraid Of Accepting Your Fears Unlike Me.."

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

"Taesin agreed to go with us back to our home..

We all are going back to our home to live like a family Heaven.. "

I felt like my heart dropped into my stomach hearing her words where as my mouth slightly hung up because my ears were not capable of believing what she just said. .

I stood there froze like a statue processing her words until I found her to chuckled softly and I was sure by watching my open mouth and wide shocked eyes..

"Though you're looking cute but my little Heaven you need to blink as per human psychology... "

Everyone laughed at her words which made me to come to my senses that I was staring at her without moving my eyelids and God knows for how long.

I blinked my eyes making her to giggled and pecked my forehead.

"I am so grateful  to you Heaven, I don't have words to describe just how much thankful I am to you  . Thank you so much, thank you so much for this... "

I was still in shock that why they all were thanking me when I never convinced Sin to changed his decision though I was happy more than happy to knew that he finally took a very right and beautiful decision to be with his family.

And than I remembered may be what happened at that room, our conversation really left a very alluring impact on him for which I was grateful but still he himself choose that decision so I should not be the one everyone thanked.

"Thank you so much Heaven, thank you so much. ... "

I heard Chaekook speaking which took me out of my thoughts.. I sighed softly and than smiled watching all of their beautiful smiling faces.

"You're more than welcome guys but I didn't convince him to change his decision in fact I never talked to him about this so the decision he took, he took it on his own completely and fully. I have no involvement in it so the right person to thanked should be Sin... Not me.. "

All of them looked at me like I said something in foreign language specially Taesa and Chaekook..

"You're just giving him the credit right? Heaven... " Chaekook asked me bewildered to which I shrugged my head.

"No definitely not I am not giving him any credit. Infact when I dragged him from here in the morning we didn't have any discussion about it. I was sleeping for the whole day I didn't have any conversation with him regarding this... "

A gasp escaped from his mouth hearing me.

"Really..? He himself decided it and he even apologized to me too for his morning tantrum which he throw at me on his own..? "